Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

New report shows law enforcement preparing for rioting on national scale

15 posts in this topic

Starting to look a like like final preparations does it not?

Fascism doesn’t often sweep in overnight and take over some hapless nation’s government; rather, it gradually seeps into the cultural fabric — as is quietly taking place all around the globe, evidenced by an upsurge in sales of riot equipment that has gone largely unnoticed.

A new report from analysts with industry research group, Sandler Research, forecasts the Global Riot Control System Market for the next four years — but beyond a burgeoning market to parallel the expanding global police state, it appears world governments are also keenly aware of civilian discontent. Sandler predicts the market will have an annual growth of 3.5 percent, and makes a telling juxtaposition, emphases added, involving the United States:

“Law enforcement agencies around the world are the biggest market for riot control systems. This market is expected to generate revenues of over USD 3.5 billion by the end of 2020. Countries such as the U.S., Iran, Egypt, Russia, China, and Thailand have started procuring riot control equipment and are investing heavily in [non-lethal weapons]. Moreover, special vehicles that are equipped with water cannon and reservoirs have been designed for security personnel, for use in areas of conflict to handle large crowds and demonstration. Demand for such equipment is expected to rise during the next few years.”

Note the last sentence in its truncated time frame.

https://www.intellihub.com/new-report-law-enforcement-preparing-rioting-national-scale/

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Starting to lo. ok a like like final preparations does it not?

Fasaz per the, esn’t often sweep in overnight and take over some hapless nation’s government; rather, it gradually seeps into the cultural fabric — as is quietly taking place all around the globe, evidenced by an upsurge in sales of riot equipment that has gone largely unnoticed.

A new report from analysts with industry research group, Sandler Research, forecasts the Global Riot Control System Market for the next four years — but beyond a burgeoning market to parallel the expanding global police state, it appears world governments are also keenly aware of civilian discontent. Sandler predicts the market will have an annual growth of 3.5 percent, and makes a telling juxtaposition, emphases added, involving the United States:

“Law enforcement agencies around the world are the biggest market for riot control systems. This market is expected to generate revenues of over USD 3.5 billion by the end of 2020. Countries such as the U.S., Iran, Egypt, Russia, China, and Thailand have started procuring riot control equipment and are investing heavily in [non-lethal weapons]. Moreover, special vehicles that are equipped with water cannon and reservoirs have been designed for security personnel, for use in areas of conflict to handle large crowds and demonstration. Demand for such equipment is expected to rise during the next few years.”

https://www.intellihub.com/new-report-law-enforcement-preparing-rioting-national-scale/

Same answer as my other post. ANARCHY,  CHAOS,  Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, if it's not happening domestically already as per the Pike County shooting yesterday. 

This will become normal behavior as the world descends into MADNESS

8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Starting to look a like like final preparations does it not?

Fascism doesn’t often sweep in overnight and take over some hapless nation’s government; rather, it gradually seeps into the cultural fabric — as is quietly taking place all around the globe, evidenced by an upsurge in sales of riot equipment that has gone largely unnoticed.

As a citizen of the country tagged to be the world police force,  I'm happy to see the plan coming together.  I hope you and yours are ready. 

So, bankers that run the world governments create bubbles for financial gain and when the bubbles burst the taxpayers go broke and get mad while governments go further in debt to buy equipment to quell the angry mobs they created in the first place.

Problem>reaction>solution

Historically, this never ends well for either side. Can't we just enjoy a century or two without the Hegelian Dialectic?

It is why the US CT scene is the most heavily censored in the entire world. Even several CT magazines are barred from the US today through duplicity. The reason is they books magazines and much later online sites have been trying to warn US citizens of this for over 30 years in the hope the US citizens would see the inevitable coming and save themselves before it is too late.

There is no other hope for them. They will have to save themselves as no other force, population or agency is able to, it is up to them.

When I came back to online CT it had changed from dial up to browser based. Places like GLP were trash, the didn't have or support what was common known CT knowledge...because it didn't exist in the US sphere, it had been suppressed and censored to the mass audience, only the old school people knew what was going on.

What you see is the biggest threat (as decided by the US military and government) to the US ruling body is the US people themselves. That is why they have to be controlled by restricting and creating false information even in the US CT scene. It has been like watching a population get spit roasted slowly over a fire while their government says, "It is a little hot right now but things are getting better and we are monitoring the situation." We are telling these people they are being cooked alive as horrified spectators but they say "No, the USA is #1 in all things and our government says it will be better soon, " as tax collectors are carving flesh from their living bodies getting cooked nicely on the outside. The DHS and TSA are waiting behind them in line with plates ready to consume, the pharmaceutical corporations are eating organic at the table with Monsanto who says they never would touch any of the food grown from their own products while the nuclear power industry adds some radioactive seasoning to the spit roasting US citizens while sending them the bill for their own spit roasting. US politicians gobble the dicks of US bankers and eat their faeces on command.

And we have to watch it, unable to look away even though it is utterly horrifying. "Look at what is being done to you!" we shout but they reply "No it is fine, it is the US way, our nation is the most powerful on earth  so our government must know what it is they are doing." And we reply "Yes your government knows exactly what it is doing!"

There is only one group that will save the US people from it's corporate owned Government. That group is heavily divided deliberately to try and prevent such actions.

In NZ even the sheep will break down a fence when they are sick of a paddock. They march around and around when they don't like a paddock any more wrecking it and if no-one lets them into a new one they bust out. Even sheep can revolt when they are inclined to.

9 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Same answer as my other post. ANARCHY,  CHAOS,  Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, if it's not happening domestically already as per the Pike County shooting yesterday. 

This will become normal behavior as the world descends into MADNESS

Yeah, I don't think this is a big surprise to any of us here.
You can feel the tension in air and it's getting thicker as days go by.
The election is really bring it out. It's entertaining to watch but only to a point.

Hey Doc,  you pretty much nailed it down with that post.  The CT scene is nothing like it was back in the days of dial up modems and BBC bulletin boards. 

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

The election is really bring it out. It's entertaining to watch but only to a point.

Shes right. 

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

It is why the US CT scene is the most heavily censored in the entire world. Even several CT magazines are barred from the US today through duplicity. The reason is they books magazines and much later online sites have been trying to warn US citizens of this for over 30 years in the hope the US citizens would see the inevitable coming and save themselves before it is too late.

There is no other hope for them. They will have to save themselves as no other force, population or agency is able to, it is up to them.

When I came back to online CT it had changed from dial up to browser based. Places like GLP were trash, the didn't have or support what was common known CT knowledge...because it didn't exist in the US sphere, it had been suppressed and censored to the mass audience, only the old school people knew what was going on.

What you see is the biggest threat (as decided by the US military and government) to the US ruling body is the US people themselves. That is why they have to be controlled by restricting and creating false information even in the US CT scene. It has been like watching a population get spit roasted slowly over a fire while their government says, "It is a little hot right now but things are getting better and we are monitoring the situation." We are telling these people they are being cooked alive as horrified spectators but they say "No, the USA is #1 in all things and our government says it will be better soon, " as tax collectors are carving flesh from their living bodies getting cooked nicely on the outside. The DHS and TSA are waiting behind them in line with plates ready to consume, the pharmaceutical corporations are eating organic at the table with Monsanto who says they never would touch any of the food grown from their own products while the nuclear power industry adds some radioactive seasoning to the spit roasting US citizens while sending them the bill for their own spit roasting. US politicians gobble the dicks of US bankers and eat their faeces on command.

And we have to watch it, unable to look away even though it is utterly horrifying. "Look at what is being done to you!" we shout but they reply "No it is fine, it is the US way, our nation is the most powerful on earth  so our government must know what it is they are doing." And we reply "Yes your government knows exactly what it is doing!"

There is only one group that will save the US people from it's corporate owned Government. That group is heavily divided deliberately to try and prevent such actions.

In NZ even the sheep will break down a fence when they are sick of a paddock. They march around and around when they don't like a paddock any more wrecking it and if no-one lets them into a new one they bust out. Even sheep can revolt when they are inclined to.

That's why we need to retrain them cattle guards.  So them sheep don't get out of the padlocked paddock. 

21 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Dirt won't just be flying, it'll be complete insanity this election year.  Blood might even be drawn, over the most pc candidate for the highest power.  Most of that was done during Obama's administration.  In fact most of the riots we've seen so far have mostly been staged by Obama or Soros.  They say the dinosaurs don't exist anymore, but they are roaming loose like Jurassic Park in Washington, D.C., have you seen a ObamaSoros lately?  Politics is just a dog and pony show for those who aren't doing what they're supposed to do. 

58 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Hey Doc,  you pretty much nailed it down with that post.  The CT scene is nothing like it was back in the days of dial up modems and BBC bulletin boards. 

There is stuff I was shown and read in those days that has never been repeated on these modern boards. The IBM chip kill switch for one. The claim that IBM could shut down every PC because they had a kill switch function on their motherboards chips. That got deleted within hours. There was some wild stuff back then, it always seemed very exiting like we were breaking into Tutankhamen's tomb or something. I think the invite only factor of dial up made it closed enough people were not afraid to post stuff that gets you on a list, under surveillance or in jail.

Trolls....I never met one back then. Always made me wonder if the modern ones are fabrications of information controllers who seek to break up sites.

A lot more hacker kids back then too, or at least they were more open about what they were doing. Phone Phreakers, wow those people were some of my heroes, they were the first class A hackers, people looking for stuff just because someone didn't want them to find it. Great times, a Golden Age of cover-up exposure. Now it seems we are following the MSM created breadcrumbs, debating the information they make available for us. A bit like being a meat eater forced to go on a  vegetarian diet.

Doc,  phone phreakers,  yeah,  i was one of those  people,  i had a modem dialer called Demon Dialer,  nuff said about that,  and i still have payphone codes i could use to make free calls, and other nefarious things through pay phone booths!! LOL!!  Those were great times,  and i miss all that excitement of the early days quite a bit.  

25 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Doc,  phone phreakers,  yeah,  i was one of those  people,  i had a modem dialer called Demon Dialer,  nuff said about that,  and i still have payphone codes i could use to make free calls, and other nefarious things through pay phone booths!! LOL!!  Those were great times,  and i miss all that excitement of the early days quite a bit.  

Awesome.

It later developed into WAR drivers I found. People would drive around looking for open wifi connections so they could hack from location other than their own. They used a box to hook up that gave them a different MAC and NIC they would change after every act. I loved all the speculation and woo back then, it was the gasoline the scene ran on.

It was a different age, green and orange screens (my friend had a BBC with a yellow screen, we were so jealous, it played Elite!). My brother is 7 years younger than I. By the time he got into computers it was green screen chat rooms and not long after that someone clever who was planning mass censorship invented Browsers and IVP4 addresses. That was the biggest change that ever occurred. internet 1.0 got upgraded to internet 2.0 and the second net only had 10% of the information available on the first net.

In NZ the first networks we used were the fax machine network. A couple of clever people working out the fledgling networks used at work places to send electronic paperwork could be hooked into the fax networks and you could talk/text to anywhere that had a fax number online. When the WWW. came out you needed to pay to have access to it. I knew a guy who had passwords to get on. He had been supplied 3 passwords by a hacker. One gave you access to chat-rooms without showing your presence there. We assumed it was what the FBI was using to spy on people in chat rooms. My friends used to call messing with other people's PC spoofing. and f someone really pissed you off you could Nuke their PC by causing it to rewrite the BIOS with garbage...most were soldiered in in those days, it meant a trip to the PC shop.

It is not quite the same wild west it was.....much.

I better go and reassemble my other car. Did a front wheel drive clutch kit replacement by myself without a hoist or pit to use, lots of fun wrestling a gearbox even when it isn't fighting back. I will catch up later.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.