Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Google no longer lists its own site as 'partially dangerous'

11 posts in this topic

According to Google’s online transparency report, Google.com had been considered a "partially dangerous" website.

In the report under the Safe Browsing section, the company listed its own website as one that could be dangerous to its visitors followed by a list of site safety details along with testing details.

According to these details, Google.com displays some pages that redirect visitors to dangerous websites that install malware on their computers: 7b726aeb-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com,polnu4ewtan4iwki.ws, and 40d0dfd9-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com. Other dangerous websites that can be reached through the site have sent visitors to: maeaflordapele.com,valeimaginar.blogspot.com, and bou7out.blogspot.com.

cont

However:

Europe starts antitrust proceedings with Google over Android

The day Google feared has finally come: The European Commission has filed formal charges against the search giant for anti-competitive behavior related to Android. The European Union's commissioner for competition, Margrethe Vestager, has been officially probing the platform, trying to establish whether Google was abusing its dominant position in the market by preventing or hindering competitors from developing Android forks, rival applications and services. Almost exactly a year after opening the formally opening the investigation, Vestager has decided the answer to those three questions is essentially "yes." 

In a Statement of Objections issued today, the European Commission says that Google breached antitrust rules by 'requiring manufacturers to pre-install Google Search and Google's Chrome browser and requiring them to set Google Search as default search service on their devices, as a condition to license certain Google proprietary apps;" by "preventing manufacturers from selling smart mobile devices running on competing operating systems based on the Android open source code;" and by "giving financial incentives to manufacturers and mobile network operators on condition that they exclusively pre-install Google Search on their devices." 

snip

cont

Strange the first article says their main site is no longer bad, while I am sure if you all have an android, you can see google programs/etc all over it. At least thats how all the androids I have seen have been since inception. 

Google are the biggest censors on the planet bar none.

They are employed by nations to do it, like China who uses Google to do the Great Fire-Wall of China and pays them well for it. Both the UK and NZ also use Google to censor information from their public. In NZ we were not told until they had been doing it for three months and that was only after confrontation and accusation.

Try and look up "how to make home made gasoline" on Google. They hunt that one down 24/7 on behalf of the oil companies who don't want you to know Oil is not needed to make pure grade gasoline, only Methane and Water is required. There are literally thousands of people and systems working for Google to find and censor information from the search engine.

All the real cool stuff has to be labelled inaccurately so it won't be found easily and removed.

I don't think people really understand how bad it is and why all the really sensitive CT information is wiped within hours of it being posted. Nation security acts etc are quoted.

35 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

The Obama-Android Administration and its' toxic relationship:

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/

Oh by the way, toxic relationships can cause heart disease and cancer

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/04/22/toxic-friendship/

But consider that over in the European Union, Google is now facing two major antitrust charges for abusing its dominance in mobile operating systems and search. By contrast, in the U.S., a strong case to sanction Google was quashed by a presidentially appointed commission.

I noticed this when it happened. I was like hmm, ok in US, others not so much haha.

10 minutes ago, rbear said:

But consider that over in the European Union, Google is now facing two major antitrust charges for abusing its dominance in mobile operating systems and search. By contrast, in the U.S., a strong case to sanction Google was quashed by a presidentially appointed commission.

I noticed this when it happened. I was like hmm, ok in US, others not so much haha.

Google was launched with a $500 million USD loan that came from a known CIA front Bank. The same Bank also loaned 500 million USD to fund the launch of Facebook.

So what kind of concessions would you have to make to the CIA to get that 500 million dollar loan with no possible collateral to back that loan?

Does it really take a genius to work it out?

The CIA gets to use anything Google collected. It gets to tell Google to censor what they want censored (and FB as well). The CIA gets to manipulate the DNS data base.

Don't be Evil, yeah right. At the top office the CIA and Google are indistinguishable. The people in that office probably can't work out if they are working for Google or the CIA.

44 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Study: ‘Toxic Friendships’ Can Lead To Serious Health Problems

I have come and another that I know has come to the conclusion that sometimes its better to be a party of 1 or few than a party of many friends. Take me for instance. I had an apartment and was always open with people whom I thought were my friends. Even though they acted like they were, and somehow kind of were, they stold from me, caused me much trouble, and even some of them stole from my workplace while I had to use the bathroom. I informed the manager that these people were not my friends and do with them what you like. He refused. (was years ago, not recent) Anyhow, these people always seemed to bring me down in one way or another, while also creating some enjoyable times. These people also picked me up, and also used me also. Long story short, I had to exclude them from my life because with them around, it was not ultimately for the good. I mean they stole from me and my workplace.  It took a female to get them out of my apartment, and strictly "no agnologement(sp?)" of them at my workplace and even that didn't work for the workplace part. Ultimately, although timed just right also I suppose, I left the employer, and moved. Now this did lead to ultimately getting away from toxic friendships. Sometimes its best to just be a party of one.

A former co worker also had a similar thing happen. Now shes a party of one and her husband.  

1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

Google was launched with a $500 million USD loan that came from a known CIA front Bank. The same Bank also loaned 500 million USD to fund the launch of Facebook.

cut

Its well documented by me on this forum. :-) Theres a huge post about it, and high winds is in there, and it may also mention aol, I forget. Anyhow basically google is its own nsa + nsa/etc = redundancy = getting more data. From my understanding, even though https might be used on Google stuff, they get it all still at the back end as nsa slides shown, and also with them having their own collected data, well, if they are allowing "open access maybe via cia/affiliations", well its like having many different vacuums to fill in the cracks. 

2 minutes ago, rbear said:

Study: ‘Toxic Friendships’ Can Lead To Serious Health Problems

I have come and another that I know has come to the conclusion that sometimes its better to be a party of 1 or few than a party of many friends. Take me for instance. I had an apartment and was always open with people whom I thought were my friends. Even though they acted like they were, and somehow kind of were, they stold from me, caused me much trouble, and even some of them stole from my workplace while I had to use the bathroom. I informed the manager that these people were not my friends and do with them what you like. He refused. (was years ago, not recent) Anyhow, these people always seemed to bring me down in one way or another, while also creating some enjoyable times. These people also picked me up, and also used me also. Long story short, I had to exclude them from my life because with them around, it was not ultimately for the good. I mean they stole from me and my workplace.  It took a female to get them out of my apartment, and strictly "no agnologement(sp?)" of them at my workplace and even that didn't work for the workplace part. Ultimately, although timed just right also I suppose, I left the employer, and moved. Now this did lead to ultimately getting away from toxic friendships. Sometimes its best to just be a party of one.

A former co worker also had a similar thing happen. Now shes a party of one and her husband.  

FB is not your friend, it is a toxic relationship in the same way.  How'd I end up with all of these friends...that viral video or the fact that I won the lottery???  Maybe only the CIA knows how I got them and they're not saying a word. 

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

FB is not your friend, it is a toxic relationship in the same way.  How'd I end up with all of these friends...that viral video or the fact that I won the lottery???  Maybe only the CIA knows how I got them and they're not saying a word. 

I call it jewbook or spybook, same thing. I made one in the past and used a rss reader and feedburner to burn things to my timeline automatic. On those news accounts, I check them about once every 2 years, about the same as I check the email box for that account. As you can see, they can possibly be used for good, with the hands off approach. It all depends on how you use it. 

1 minute ago, rbear said:

I call it jewbook or spybook, same thing. I made one in the past and used a rss reader and feedburner to burn things to my timeline automatic. On those news accounts, I check them about once every 2 years, about the same as I check the email box for that account. As you can see, they can possibly be used for good, with the hands off approach. It all depends on how you use it. 

I think I'll start using a search fuzzer for all my favorite search engines, make 'em buy another hard drive or two just to store fuzzy searches.  Maybe they'll realize they aren't the only search engine in town.  Be interesting what they can come up to use against me when they don't even have a search warrant and violating the 4th Amendment and all with based on a bunch of random sequences.  Maybe that's what they do best. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.