Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

A goodbye for now.

26 posts in this topic

I have been a seeker of truth now for 16 years. I have sought out many truths and discovered a greater number of fallacies. Though I am now choosing to leave this forum. I am not giving up on my search for the truth.

Before I go I will share a bit of my path with you all. My path being my life song.

To start I come from a long line of military servicemen. Every war has had a member of my family who served. I am scotish, polish, German, Russian, Egyptian, and Hebrew. I come from a divorced home, this due to a broken father who had a terrible father, who also had a terrible father....so on. I share these details for a reason so bear with me. Now for the first truth I discovered.

Truth #1 The blood that is in our veins.

It connects us to our ancestors. What do I mean you may ask? Our ancestors each have there hangups. It is these hangups that carry on. They carry on through generational curses. These curses can be strong or weak. Drunkenness, abuse, molestation, lying, and many others for example. The stronger the generational curse, the greater the power needed to break it. The strongest of which requires a God ordained moment to be removed. 

Truth #2 There is an all powerful God.

He is the great I am and he is yeshua ha-mashiach. I have seen and tasted of his glory  and grace. I have felt his warm embrace and smelled the fragrance of his aroma. It was like lilacs and honey mixed with all the sweetest smells of the world. His embrace was more loving and barrier breaking than any lovers embrace.

Truth #3 9/11 was an inside job.

The events of 9/11 as many know was in fact an inside job. However the reason is never discussed. I know that reason. Secretary of defense Rumsfeld, Just before 9/11, announced a lot of missing funds from the DoD. He tasked two departments with an investigation. The department of naval intelligence and the DoD finance comitee. Each of these departments had offices in the twin towers. Both were located at the exact points of impact. Then why was the Pentagon struck where it was? That was the location of all DoD financial records. Here we have the greatest orchestrated theft of tax dollars in history. What it was spent on, never to be found. 

Truth #4 There is a collection of tiered shadow systems that rule this world.

As we all know.  This world has been run by banks for near a millennia. I need not say more.

Truth #5 This nation will soon fall.

Sometime very soon this powder legs going to ignite. Be it the waves of revolution or financial collapse. It is coming, sooner, rather than later. We stand now at the precipice of our demise as a world. The earth is quaking. Good has become evil and evil become good. Soon will come signs from the heavens. Then the seal will break and down from heaven will death descend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have man many other truths to share. These were the ones I felt led to share.

Edited by thedudeabides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure one of two things will happen. Either you will not even leave, or if you do, you will return. We all do and you will be no different!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I am sure one of two things will happen. Either you will not even leave, or if you do, you will return. We all do and you will be no different!

I follow the path my soul follows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can check out anytime you like, 

But you can never leave - - - - - - -

Hotel California. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I follow the path my soul follows.

I've been in your same situation. Swore I was leaving, but didn't. Looked like an asshole to everyone, and guess what? I was a jerk and even did it twice. Twice I left, but here I am. You see, I'm just as much full of shit just like anyone else. We all say it, and we even mean it at the time. That's the crazy part, we really do mean it when we say we are leaving, but here we are again, and every single time! Same shit, different smell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are mirrors on the ceiling,

Pink champaign on ice, 

She said,

We are all just prisoners here, 

Of our own device. 

And in the masters chamber, 

We are gathered for the feast,

They stab it with their steely knives,, 

But they just cant kill the beast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

There are mirrors on the ceiling,

Pink champaign on ice, 

She said,

We are all just prisoners here, 

Of our own device. 

And in the masters chamber, 

We are gathered for the feast,

They stab it with their steely knives,, 

But they just cant kill the beast. 

 

One of my favorites. Was just listening to that earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I've been in your same situation. Swore I was leaving, but didn't. Looked like an asshole to everyone, and guess what? I was a jerk and even did it twice. Twice I left, but here I am. You see, I'm just as much full of shit just like anyone else. We all say it, and we even mean it at the time. That's the crazy part, we really do mean it when we say we are leaving, but here we are again, and every single time! Same shit, different smell!

I've never been mad enough to seriously announce my leaving, mainly because I'm an admin and it makes a forum look weak. But if ANY of you think there have not been times that I haven't wanted to walk away, you are crazy! But, even with all the bs involved in running a place like this, I care about all of you and I am not going anywhere! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I've never been mad enough to seriously announce my leaving, mainly because I'm an admin and it makes a forum look weak. But if ANY of you think there have not been times that I haven't wanted to walk away, you are crazy! But, even with all the bs involved in running a place like this, I care about all of you and I am not going anywhere! 

 

Hey, I'm calling bullshit there lady. I do remember you got so pissed off about something one time that you did say you were leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hey, I'm calling bullshit there lady. I do remember you got so pissed off about something one time that you did say you were leaving.

I said "seriously". I knew your steel trap mind would notice that and that is why I said it. lmao Besides, I was as drunk as Holo that night. haha

NOTE: I do not drink anymore either. I quit! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I said "seriously". I knew your steel trap mind would notice that and that is why I said it. lmao Besides, I was as drunk as Holo that night. haha

NOTE: I do not drink anymore either. I quit! 

 

Now you just smoke your brownies. lol. ... and juice that nasty stuff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.