Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
holographicINVASION

Think about it!

7 posts in this topic

This thread is about us being separated on purpose! That is what they(?) try to  separate. u cant deny it!

Of course they want to divide everyone and they also want to make everyone "uniform".  It's a lot easier to control people who all think and act and dress the same. Individuality is the nightmare of the controllers, it makes it really difficult for them.  And that's why they want uniformity and they want to use our differences to divide us while they're making us uniform. (Hope that made sense.)

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Of course they want to divide everyone and they also want to make everyone "uniform".  It's a lot easier to control people who all think and act and dress the same. Individuality is the nightmare of the controllers, it makes it really difficult for them.  And that's why they want uniformity and they want to use our differences to divide us while they're making us uniform. (Hope that made sense.)

Makes perfect sense.

They caught one unicorn and they used his horn to kill the other unicorns because they would not conform and make themselves uniform with the other life forms but some day they may be reborn if the world can step back from the norm.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, VonLud said:

They caught one unicorn and they used his horn to kill the other unicorns because they would not conform and make themselves uniform with the other life forms but some day they may be reborn if the world can step back from the norm.

And was all that in cryptic form? lol.

11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

And was all that in cryptic form? lol.

It was, but I got it! And it made perfect sense to me! 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

It was, but I got it! And it made perfect sense to me! 

Lol, me too...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.