Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Russia fires on Israel

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Links is not working. Maybe it's overloaded.

Thanks. I think it's fixed. 

Edited by octopus prime

Wow. Just wow! Russia is supposedly (if reports are accurate) playing buzz games with our ships with their planes lately too. What does this aggression mean, if it is true? I figured the last country (at this moment) would be Russia that would do these things, but I do know that Putin is completely against taking out Assad and the U.S. and Israel want Assad gone. 

Or is it all propaganda aimed at making sure we're all angry at the right people? 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Wow. Just wow! Russia is supposedly (if reports are accurate) playing buzz games with our ships with their planes lately too. What does this aggression mean, if it is true? I figured the last country (at this moment) would be Russia that would do these things, but I do know that Putin is completely against taking out Assad and the U.S. and Israel want Assad gone. 

Or is it all propaganda aimed at making sure we're all angry at the right people? 

I have been saying for many years to watch Syria. They will play an important and unexpected role in things.

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I have been saying for many years to watch Syria. They will play an important and unexpected role in things.

Syria was on the PNAC list of 7 countries they want destroyed. They thought they would have all that done in 5 years, but 14 years later... they only have a few more to go. And Obama didn't miss a beat in continuing on with the PNAC (NEOCON) plan. And he's a Dem? Proves they're ALL in on it together. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Syria was on the PNAC list of 7 countries they want destroyed. They thought they would have all that done in 5 years, but 14 years later... they only have a few more to go. 

Things don't always work out according to plan. That's all the other factions who toss the monkey wrench into the works.

Posted (edited)

I think Syria is a haven for ISIL and ISIS. Much trouble from there will come by them. Makes one wonder just what Russia's real intent is there?

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think Syria is a haven for ISIL and ISIS. Much trouble from there will come by them. Makes one wonder just what Russia's real intent is there?

It is a haven for terrorists, also look for Egypt to become a Player in all this,  and also an old nation will be born again.  ASSYRIA,  write it down,  Assyria will become a nation once again and also while im on a roll here,  look for the once great,  evil city,  BABYLON,  to be rebuilt.  Write this shit down and remenber it well. 

Egypt will become rich. 

Assyria will be reborn. 

BABYLON Will be rebuilt. 

Im tellin ya things ya dont know,  - - - Yet. 

11 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

It is a haven for terrorists, also look for Egypt to become a Player in all this,  and also an old nation will be born again.  ASSYRIA,  write it down,  Assyria will become a nation once again and also while im on a roll here,  look for the once great,  evil city,  BABYLON,  to be rebuilt.  Write this shit down and remenber it well. 

Egypt will become rich. 

Assyria will be reborn. 

BABYLON Will be rebuilt. 

Im tellin ya things ya dont know,  - - - Yet. 

Ok, I'm riveted. Tell us what you know. I've heard of Assyria but I forgot what I read about it, man, I've read so much stuff this past 12 years about these things, I've forgotten more than I know because it's a crisis a minute to keep our eyes off the real prize. The real end game.  

And I think there are monkey wrenches thrown in.

For one thing, I don't believe that the CIA and whoever else is controlling IS, ISIS Daesh or whatever they are calling themselves today,are playing nice with the CIA.  They are getting power hungry and there are many factions. I doubt it was any freedom fighters that killed Stevens at Benghazi, either, I think it was out of control factions again and lots of things that don't fit the official narrative are because of fractures. 

More tomorrow, it's late/early but I will blow your mind with some info soon.  :damned:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.