Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yaknow

PIKE COUNTY OHIO ACTIVE SHOOTER UPDATED/ Pot ops and cockfighting

21 posts in this topic

This was the 4th link down from me searching for more news

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Interesting seems to be every 3 months now.

It felt like every 3 days not too long ago. 

Killers,  plural,  now being reported. This is only a county away from me,  I'm almost at ground zero on this one.  

4 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Killers,  plural,  now being reported. This is only a county away from me,  I'm almost at ground zero on this one.  

Stay safe!!! and keep us posted.

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Stay safe!!! and keep us posted

Local AM radio stations are telling people to be on extra alert,  Pike,  and surrounding counties are on edge, still developing,  still searching for possible Killers.  Armed and highly dangerous. 

4 different crime scenes and all in the same family.  Someone is very angry at that family and no one is even hinting at a motive. This is really weird that person could stay in what had to be a murderous rage all that time.  Somebody has to know who did this and unless the person just went crazy and started killing for no reason, people have to know about a grudge that big. And if I was a member of that family, I'd be leaving town now. 

1 person likes this

The family is having services now,  asking the public to respect their privacy,  and call

1-855-BCI-OHIO with any info.  

All victims were shot in the head execution style. 

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

4 different crime scenes and all in the same family.  Someone is very angry at that family and no one is even hinting at a motive. This is really weird that person could stay in what had to be a murderous rage all that time.  Somebody has to know who did this and unless the person just went crazy and started killing for no reason, people have to know about a grudge that big. And if I was a member of that family, I'd be leaving town now. 

Id say likely someone in the family.NO DISRESPECT TO THE FAMILY OR VICTIMS.but this seems VERY personal

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.