Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Why Is the Federal Government Installing Mysterious Boxes on Utility Poles?

7 posts in this topic

Take a look at this mysterious article.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives has claimed ownership of a mysterious box that was removed from a utility pole in Phoenix, Arizona.

Phoenix resident Brian Clegg was concerned about a box he witnessed being installed on a power pole. Clegg said the box was facing his house and he believed it may have had cameras inside. The pole was owned by Arizona’s largest power provider, SRP, who claimed no one had permission to put the box on their pole. Brian Clegg says shortly afterwards SRP sent a crew to remove the box.

Shortly after ABC15 investigated the matter, the bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives(ATF), a branch of the U.S. Department of Justice, acknowledged installing the box as part of an ongoing investigation. Officials with the ATF would not provide details about their alleged investigation and would not confirm if they were conducting surveillance in the area.

“I don’t feel safer,” said Brian Clegg. “I feel that my privacy has been violated.”

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-is-the-federal-government-installing-mysterious-boxes-on-utility-poles_042016

I remember a thread about this kind of thing in the past here, wish i could remember where it is :D

3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

There were some boxes installed on the Bundy Ranch by the FBI...

Yup, if you follow Shep's link to here it mentions as much. An extension ladder and some spray paint (maybe purple?) would solve that issue nicely.

15 minutes ago, Brio said:

Yup, if you follow Shep's link to here it mentions as much. An extension ladder and some spray paint (maybe purple?) would solve that issue nicely.

Hang a tire around it, fill it up with gasoline, light it up. (don't forget to run) 

Probably a fake "cell tower" box and other eavesdropping goodies inside it.

Ah, our criminal Justice System in action. Violating rights and laws on the off chance of catching what they deem unlawful. :sick:

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Probably a fake "cell tower" box and other eavesdropping goodies inside it.

Ah, our criminal Justice System in action. Violating rights and laws on the off chance of catching what they deem unlawful. :sick:

LOL the newscaster says dramatically: ARE YOU BEING WATCHED!? I was like yeah mofo, you didn't know that. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.