Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brio

Refugees set up roadblocks in Greece and demand Citizens show them identification

23 posts in this topic

That's akin to terrorism and yet it seems the government of Greece is condoning the behaviour?  The world is really going to rot!

All it would take is one semi driver to just keep driving.

I read the title and i read it as "demand citizens give them money"... predictive programming?

4 minutes ago, Brio said:

All it would take is one semi driver to just keep driving.

Hmm... Actually, it looks like it would take about 5 semi trucks (side by side) to clear the entire road in one sweep. (snow plow trucks would be ideal in this case)

Sorry if that sounds horrible to anyone with thin skin. Those "refugees" (and the hipsters that like to talk on camera to the news people) are an invading force and should be treated as such. 

2 people like this

40 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Probably the same thing that'll be happening here one day too.

We have a terrorist that can't show his birth certificate, because he doesn't have one. 

1 person likes this

Where's that trucker with the pork tied all over his lorry?  Am I just a mean, crazy person? Because if that was me there would be a damn blood bath in that road and one of us would not walk away from it! 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Where's that trucker with the pork tied all over his lorry?  Am I just a mean, crazy person? Because if that was me there would be a damn blood bath in that road and one of us would not walk away from it! 

:lol_alpha: Seems like a golden opportunity doesn't it? Just don't blow a shift.

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

:lol_alpha: Seems like a golden opportunity doesn't it? Just don't blow a shift.

This is just insane that people are letting this happen in their own countries. I guess there are no militia left. A decision on how to deal with this situation would be a hella lot easier than dealing with a bunch of BLM land grabbers over here. 

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You'd have to consider what a gun control freak allowing the refujihadis in that rules the country. 

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I read the title and i read it as "demand citizens give them money"... predictive programming?

I suspect they're getting all the money they need from Soros and highway robbery isn't their agenda, control and intimidation is.

Edited by Brio

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.