Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Industry Whistleblower Claims This Is What’s Really Killing Honeybees

9 posts in this topic

Please read the whole article. 

Harmful Manmade EMFs Severely Disrupting Bee Communication

Did you know that bees have an electrical sense? In relation to each other, bees are positively charged and flowers are negatively charged, so when bees pollinate, the electrical polarity helps the pollen stick to bees’ hair. Like many creatures in the animal kingdom such as birds, bats and whales, bees also rely heavily on sound and EMFs for their very survival, including for orientation, navigation and communication. They transmit and receive on certain frequencies, and if there is too much interference or disruption occurring, it wreaks havoc on their lives. Manmade EMF, especially wi-fi, high-frequency cell phone bands and the digital horizontal block frequencies, are jamming and disrupting the bees’ communication channels to the point of threatening their survival. They have long been adapting and adjusting to the electromagnetic intrusion of mankind, but now the frequencies are becoming too much for them to bear.

The message Gabe is bringing through is borne out by scientific research. In Bees, Birds and Mankind: Effects of Wireless Communication Technologies (Kentum, 2009), German scientist Ulrich Warnke wrote:

“Bees and other insects, just as birds, use the Earth’s magnetic field and high frequency electromagnetic energy such as light. They accomplish orientation and navigation by means of free radicals as well as a simultaneously reacting magnetite conglomerate. Technically produced electromagnetic oscillations in the MHz range and magnetic impulses in the low frequency range persistently disturb the natural orientation and navigation mechanisms created by evolution.”

The website Electronic Silent Spring also quotes Warnke as saying that:

“… monocultures, pesticides, the Varroa mite, migratory beekeeping, dressed seed, severe winters, and genetically modified seeds could also explain the bee colonies’ collapse. However, none of these convincingly explains “the fairly sudden and country-spanning appearance two to three years ago of the dying bees phenomenon. Should the bees simply be too weak or ill, they should also die in or near the hive. But no ill bees were found in research into this phenomenon.””

Artificial EMF: you can’t see it, but it’s disrupting and killing bees, and in the long run you too

Famous whistleblower George Carlo, a former insider in the mobile phone industry who went public to expose the dangers of wireless, wrote strongly about the issue in June 2007:

more at

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=78053#more-78053

Makes sense doesn't? But I think it's a combination of that and pesticides. Friends of mine have 100 hives and lost 70% of their bees -ouch- two years ago. There's no cell tower within 20 miles no hi speed internet but there is a commercial corn farm right next door to them that I am certain gets sprayed. I had bees for a while (belonged to the friends I mentioned) there's a cell tower about two miles away (grrrr) and wi-fi in this little valley and my bees did very well. Purely anecdotal though.

Personally, and my opinion only. I believe the three main causes are and in this order, GMO, Cell/Mobile Phones, Pesticides.

18 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Personally, and my opinion only. I believe the three main causes are and in this order, GMO, Cell/Mobile Phones, Pesticides.

Very possible. There are few cell towers around me but bumblebees are as scarce as hens' teeth. Last year was horrible. My plum trees produced no fruit. Blackberries too, which should be impossible.

I am so protective of pollinators now that I appreciate wasps and the dang carpenter bees that eat holes in wood. 

Are there people working in the field trying to get a handle on the disaster? I doubt it. Native bees are much better pollinators than Eurobees. But everyone associates bees with honey. I know people who say they have beaucoups of bees. When I ask if they're native Mason or bumblebees, I get blank stares. I have a friend who's an entomologist. He's not interested in the problem. What is WRONG with people? All talk, no action. Their attitude is -- Yeah, that's a shame. But dammit, I want my Frankenfood and weed killer. Let the government fix it.

<head spins>

59 minutes ago, grav said:

Are there people working in the field trying to get a handle on the disaster?

Here it's moved to the grass roots level, people are concerned and 3 families close by have gotten hives in the last 2 years, 4th interested. No pesticides at all in the valley, no commercial anything. Even people in town have hives in their back yards, a huge beekeepers assoc. In a week my apple trees will be in bloom and I'll know just how they wintered, in a good spring those trees hum. I don't expect govt or experts to be doing anything but I and the people around me sure are.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, grav said:

Very possible. There are few cell towers around me but bumblebees are as scarce as hens' teeth. Last year was horrible. My plum trees produced no fruit. Blackberries too, which should be impossible.

I am so protective of pollinators now that I appreciate wasps and the dang carpenter bees that eat holes in wood. 

Are there people working in the field trying to get a handle on the disaster? I doubt it. Native bees are much better pollinators than Eurobees. But everyone associates bees with honey. I know people who say they have beaucoups of bees. When I ask if they're native Mason or bumblebees, I get blank stares. I have a friend who's an entomologist. He's not interested in the problem. What is WRONG with people? All talk, no action. Their attitude is -- Yeah, that's a shame. But dammit, I want my Frankenfood and weed killer. Let the government fix it.

<head spins>

All well said as usual Grav, and now since you've just mentioned it, come to think of it, I have not seen any wasps since I cannot remember. That's so odd how I never even noticed that until you mentioned the word wasp. I've seen plenty of hornets, but not one single wasp in years. Isn't that so freakin' bizarre?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

All well said as usual Grav, and now since you've just mentioned it, come to think of it, I have not seen any wasps since I cannot remember. That's so odd how I never even noticed that until you mentioned the word wasp. I've seen plenty of hornets, but not one single wasp in years. Isn't that so freakin' bizarre?

I wouldn't think that's possible. Wasps are everywhere. They are tougher than bees.

You never hear anything about bees. Not officially. But we are beaten up daily over climate change, which is a psy-op of course. There are bad things happening to our planet. And yes, we are partly to blame. We drive around in fossil fuel cars because the elites makes mountains of money from car sales and gas stations. As a ct-er I blame us for letting them rule us. We do their bidding every waking minute. We buy their products and vote for their henchmen. 

Is Trump a henchman? Uuuuuh, I don't think so. He just doesn't fit the pattern, compared to Jeb Bush and the usual suspects. He may be the real deal. So far he has expressed little interest in the environment,  which would garner him lots of votes. He is against manmade climate change. Good on him..

Mr. Trump, talk about the bees now. Talk about how pesticides and genetically-engineered plants are killing our guts. 

As for cell phones, they are possibly the worst weapon ever unleashed on earth.

This electromagnetic habit is hard to break. I rarely use mine but I do have a router. The brain is an electric organ, susceptible to having its circuits shorted out. I think tptb have perfected emf implementation -- MK Ultra, Secret Sound Subliminal Systems, HAARP, and other techniques. Maybe the bees are telling us when something's going wrong in the neighborhood. When shtf, the first thing the resistance needs to do is tear down the towers. Then they'll have to take out the planes and drones.

19 hours ago, grav said:

I rarely use mine but I do have a router.

Neutralize EM Radiation I have one in my computer room but can't attest to it's effectiveness.

35 minutes ago, Brio said:

Neutralize EM Radiation I have one in my computer room but can't attest to it's effectiveness.

I have one! I guess I need one more near my router.

"Before we dive into the health benefits of using Himalayan pink salt lamps in your home, it may be helpful to first have a brief chemistry lesson:

All matter (the human body, air, water, etc) is made up of molecules which are made up of atoms which are made up of three types of particles: protons (positive charge), electrons (negative charge), and neutrons (no charge). Electrons orbit their molecules like planets revolve around a star. Occasionally an electron flies off and when it does, it leaves behind a positively-charged ion whose sole purpose in life becomes to fill the void left by its little lost electron. In other words: it wants to steal a replacement electron from another molecule. Due to differences in molecular structure (number of electrons in the outermost orbit, strength and structure of electron bonds, etc) some materials lose electrons much more easily than others.

With this basic understanding of the behaviours of positive and negative ions fresh in your mind, let’s take a look at the top 10 benefits of the Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.