Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Ben & Jerry Ice Cream Jews Arrested for Attempting to Incite Communist Revolution

4 posts in this topic

I was shocked to hear about ultra-rich capitalist Jews promoting communism.

How can you explain such a mysterious mystery?

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, the co-founders of popular American ice cream company Ben & Jerry’s, were arrested on Monday as part of the “Democracy Awakening” protests on the U.S. Capitol steps in Washington, D.C. cont

So, you get rich using the capitalist system and then after you sell your company to Unilever you go out and protest the very system you got rich from. Brilliant!

I've been waiting all this time for them to come out with Cannabis Ice Cream and THIS is what I get!? lol

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I've been waiting all this time for them to come out with Cannabis Ice Cream and THIS is what I get!? lol

In Feudal America you must lower your expectations and be happy with your frozen corn syrup that will taste ok if you smoked your pot first. Is it any wonder why drugs are so popular?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.