Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Jason A's Warning: Sit Down, This Video Reveals a VERY HARD TRUTH for 2016

10 posts in this topic

It's lengthy but well worth the watch! This video nails a lot of prophecy!

Note: Once you hot the 35 minute mark you can shut it off. after that its an advertisement for a paid pdf!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a verse that is non-biblical:

The King of the south will incite them to readiness until he orders them to relax. (nwov)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video is incorrect. Russia will not overtake America by an invasion. That is impossible! Russia will "take spoils", but will not defeat America. To take spoils means to plunder and pillage an already defeated enemy or nation. He is also incorrect in calling EMP weapons President Putin's weapons of indignation when it clearly means that the weapons used will be Gods weapons of indignation. That's something completely different.

God's weapon of indignation will not be man-made. Not nuclear or EMP weapons. ( I've already stated way back in another thread that nuclear weapons will not be used during WW3) God will use a natural occurrence but intensified many times in its sheer size and power to completely overwhelm mainly America, but not just America. This event has been reserved for a specific day and hour. Death and destruction will fall upon America all within one day. An invasion by outside forces would take weeks to complete.

After America's destruction, Russia, and other nations will come to take the spoils without firing one shot.

They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Isaiah 13:5 kjv

America will be destroyed by a barrage of comets from the Oort cloud. The Earth will rotate within 24 hours and right into the main first strikes as the comets come in by the thousands followed by ice, dust, and basketball size blocks of ice. America will be no more, and the rest of the earth will also be licking its wounds.

And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. Revelation 16:21

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That video is incorrect. Russia will not overtake America by an invasion. That is impossible! Russia will "take spoils", but will not defeat America. To take spoils means to plunder and pillage an already defeated enemy or nation. He is also incorrect in calling EMP weapons President Putin's weapons of indignation when it clearly means that the weapons used will be Gods weapons of indignation. That's something completely different.

God's weapon of indignation will not be man-made. Not nuclear or EMP weapons. ( I've already stated way back in another thread that nuclear weapons will not be used during WW3) God will use a natural occurrence but intensified many times in its sheer size and power to completely overwhelm mainly America, but not just America. This event has been reserved for a specific day and hour. Death and destruction will fall upon America all within one day. An invasion by outside forces would take weeks to complete.

After America's destruction, Russia, and other nations will come to take the spoils without firing one shot.

They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Isaiah 13:5 kjv

America will be destroyed by a barrage of comets from the Oort cloud. The Earth will rotate within 24 hours and right into the main first strikes as the comets come in by the thousands followed by ice, dust, and basketball size blocks of ice. America will be no more, and the rest of the earth will also be licking its wounds.

And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. Revelation 16:21

 

This hail can also be translated and interpreted as brimstone also known as volcanic ash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

This hail can also be translated and interpreted as brimstone also known as volcanic ash.

No, I do not believe that's what it means. If you know where to look, you can see how God used comets for destruction, He called them stars, and he called them his army and many other names, but always as falling stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

No, I do not believe that's what it means. If you know where to look, you can see how God used comets for destruction, He called them stars, and he called them his army and many other names, but always as falling stars.

My understanding for the root word used for those stars means a bright one or one of God's sons. Such as Lucifer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Also, this guy who made this video doesn't realize that he is actually mixing bible prophecy of two separate stories in just one. One is the invasion of Israel concerning Gog and Magog and the other taking spoils of the US after its destruction. Russia and its armies (with other countries) destroying Israel, and Russia again taking spoils in the US after we are destroyed by a divine judgement from space.

The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans/Babylonians. Jeremiah 50:25 kjv

So is the Russian armies destroyed in the mountains of Israel or not? Do both of these events happen together, or is the US destroyed first? If America is removed, Israel becomes the next victim on the list without America to defend them.

America is destroyed first, and Israel is destroyed afterwards.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.