Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Has ESP ever saved your life?

10 posts in this topic

Tell your stories here! 

One night I was giving my friend a ride home, it was dark, raining really hard and no street lights where we were. I stopped at a stop sign. Looked both ways, nothing. But something said, WAIT! (in my head). My friend is like, what are you doing, no one is coming you can go.  I said no, just wait a few seconds and then this car came down the road, a black car with no lights on and the only way I saw them was they lit a lighter inside the car a few feet away from us.  

My friend freaked out totally and kept asking me how I knew that car was coming. The "voice" warned me is the only way I knew. That voice has been with me since I was a little kid. 

24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Tell your stories here! 

One night I was giving my friend a ride home, it was dark, raining really hard and no street lights where we were. I stopped at a stop sign. Looked both ways, nothing. But something said, WAIT! (in my head). My friend is like, what are you doing, no one is coming you can go.  I said no, just wait a few seconds and then this car came down the road, a black car with no lights on and the only way I saw them was they lit a lighter inside the car a few feet away from us.  

My friend freaked out totally and kept asking me how I knew that car was coming. The "voice" warned me is the only way I knew. That voice has been with me since I was a little kid. 

I've had similar experiences! but i never really thought much of it.

I just get a strange feeling most of the time and hold off on doing whatever i planned just in case.

48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I just get a strange feeling most of the time and hold off on doing whatever i planned just in case.

I am not sure if this fits here, but I have been on the couldna, shoulda, woulda, but didn't. Now I go after what I want. I remember the days, 3 weeks go by, there she is, man most amazing thing I've ever seen. Finally I get to speak to her at a later date. I later realized that maybe I should have just ran over there on day one. However, I am not sure if I would have fell in love with her if I did that since thats not what I did. The love part formed over time. I told her what I felt about her and whatnot, in letters, b/c that seemed to be the only way I could talk to her, and her response was "GOTCHA" in the same lettering on the back of her car in response to my letters and something I made which said I "I LOVE YOU!" Any ideas? This was of course after she sent it to all of her friends. (Which she disregarded my memo "for your eyes only" which is ok with me. 

Posted (edited)

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:32 AM, Cinnamon said:

Tell your stories here! 

http://i.imgur.com/sUVBdgP.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:59 AM, Ukshep said:

I usually get a gut feeling before something bad happens.

Gut = Going to happen, destiny?

Other is a "near miss"

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

5 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

http://i.imgur.com/sUVBdgP.jpg

I usually get a gut feeling before something bad happens.

Gut = Going to happen, destiny?

Other is a "near miss"

Yes, I've had enough physical injury to know that there is destiny, but I think without that voice, I would either be paralysed, brain dead or my ashes would have already been scattered to the wind. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, I've had enough physical injury to know that there is destiny, but I think without that voice, I would either be paralysed, brain dead or my ashes would have already been scattered to the wind. 

You are not allowed to die, if you die I'll kill ya. lol

:hug:

Posted (edited)

More times than I can tell.

I never get speeding tickets because I have an instinct when cops are ahead.

I have future dreams (dreams of the future) but most are very mundane scenes from my everyday life...except the time I was supposed to die in a car. That saved my life. I saw when I entered the car in question it was the car from my dream. I had to drive it back to my home town as my father had just purchased it. Halfway back there was a big rock on the road at the high point of a pass. I could have tried to miss it, but my internal calculator informed me I would hit it with one wheel and go off the cliff side of the road. So I took it head on and it went underneath causing some damage (the gear box bottom cover was pierced), but is was able to be fixed for $60. Had I made the other decision.......

I was supposed to doe that day. For months even years afterwards people didn't see me, it was like I wasn't supposed to be there in their minds. I had to break their field of vision or interrupt to make myself noticed. They always looked surprised to see me.

My wife is more psychic than I am. If I need to check someone out of websites I get her to scan them, she is almost never wrong, just once so far in the last 20 years. I have a friend who's wife is also very psychic double confirmation is always good. They have kept me out of the frying pan several times when people were trying to set me up on websites.

If there is going to be some big disaster (like Fukishima) I will often get a big headache leading up to it. I often wonder how many like minded people projecting it would take to stop such disasters.

Edited by Guitar Doc

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 2:32 AM, Cinnamon said:

Tell your stories here! 

I had a similar but also opposite happening.. when I was 18 hanging with some friends, driving around in ranger extended cab with the flip down seats. I was in the back seat. the driver of the car I was in rolled through a stop sign.. we got t boned by another vehicle that was going at least 45-55mph. time had slowed down in my vision.. I witnessed everyone get thrown around in slow motion, and I moved not.. but watched everyone else flying around, looking over at my friend which was right by the impact drooling and eyes rolled back.. very freaky moment for me..all three of them got care flighted and nothing was wrong with me. no one died thankfully. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I am still freaked out about the slow down of time

9 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I had a similar but also opposite happening.. when I was 18 hanging with some friends, driving around in ranger extended cab with the flip down seats. I was in the back seat. the driver of the car I was in rolled through a stop sign.. we got t boned by another vehicle that was going at least 45-55mph. time had slowed down in my vision.. I witnessed everyone get thrown around in slow motion, and I moved not.. but watched everyone else flying around, looking over at my friend which was right by the impact drooling and eyes rolled back.. very freaky moment for me..all three of them got care flighted and nothing was wrong with me. no one died thankfully. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I am still freaked out about the slow down of time

I've been in 3 car wrecks where time slowed down.  I think lots of people have experienced it. I'm going to make a thread about it. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, holographicINVASION said:

time had slowed down in my vision..  I can remember it like it was yesterday. I am still freaked out about the slow down of time

Similar happened to me, but didn't get hit, rather not go into details here.. I don't remember it like it was y-day, the slowdown, but the details yes... Going the speed limit on the busy freeway, literally time slowed down for idk a while, then resumed time. Slow motion indeed, "slow down, omg, crying, shouting, voices, people, etc. WTF were they doing by the freeway in hundreds crossing?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.