Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Fears of the apocalypse after 'huge fireball' turns sky blood red

4 posts in this topic

Mystery surrounds why the night sky above El Salvador was transformed into bright red blanket earlier this week.

Witnesses across the town of Chalchuapa feared a meteorite was approaching.

The staggering photos were shared by El Salvador news site El Blog.

It claims people leaving the Horem-Ebenezer church saw a “giant red ball” in the sky that was visible for a matter for seconds before disappearing.

It’s claimed the mystery “fire ball” left the sky with a tinted glow.

<snip>

MORE AT LINK WITH VIDS AND PICS

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/509768/Apocalypse-fears-blood-red-sky-fireball-asteroid-El-Salvador-mystery

Seems like this is just meteors, but they are spectacular! I don't normally visit this site, so if it's Weekly World News worthy, let me know. lol

Somebody (or thing!) was playing with the color wheel and got it stuck.

Or......what are they hiding? Could it be..........Niburu??

We have a bad omen here in NYC tonight. As I was driving across Staten Island on the highway, I noticed the moon was huge, but it was hidden behind an eerie kind of haze that I've never seen before. I was out for about 90 minutes, and it was that way the whole time. I should had taken an image and posted it, but I had some pretty serious issues happening at the moment, so I opted not to.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.