Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TearsForFears

Prince Dead

36 posts in this topic

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57. 

Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.

Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-at-57/

:sad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A wealthy, private jet using, very in shape musical artist "died from the Flu"?

I'm sure that's true..... makes perfect sense.  I hope he enjoys his retirement on 2Pac Island at the Biggie Smalls resort.

Most of these celebrities aren't actually "dead", their corporate named characters are, they kill them off and go and retire in peace & quiet after a long career of entertaining & distracting the masses.

Congrats Prince..... enjoy your retirement.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit, and I was really going to go to work today but now I have to set up the tree, mix the grape drank, put the carp on the grill and party like it's 1999.

:lglpnKW:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Shit, and I was really going to go to work today but now I have to set up the tree, mix the grape drank, put the carp on the grill and party like it's 1999.

:lglpnKW:

Beat me to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Shit, and I was really going to go to work today but now I have to set up the tree, mix the grape drank, put the carp on the grill and party like it's 1999.

:lglpnKW:

Work is slow for me today... I hate the hurry up and wait thing. What a wonderful idea, Uzi! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hmmm, another Michael Jackson saga? I guess something really huge will now happen within the next week or two. Believe it or not, this is a major distraction for a lot of people. Quake or something with Trump? Make a pick...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hmmm, another Michael Jackson saga? I guess something really huge will now happen within the next week or two. Believe it or not, this is a major distraction for a lot of people. Quake or something with Trump? Make a pick...

My thoughts exactly. Former WWE wrestler "Chyna" just passed away as well. All we need now is that magical "third" celebrity to die and boom: another successful ritual complete!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know those time slips people talk about?  I could have sworn I read that he died a couple of months ago on one of the alternate sites I read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McWest said:

My thoughts exactly. Former WWE wrestler "Chyna" just passed away as well. All we need now is that magical "third" celebrity to die and boom: another successful ritual complete!

 

Yeah, that too. I didn't even think of that, and I study all the symbolisms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yeah, that too. I didn't even think of that, and I study all the symbolisms.

Dorris Roberts is the third celebrity. She died a couple of days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.