Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

The Feds New Mandatory Vaccination Bill before Congress

10 posts in this topic

Here’s where vaccine/vaccination issues and problems in the USA become ratcheted up to a fever pitch. May 1st, 2015 Congresswoman Frederica S Wilson (D-FL-24) introduced HR2232, The Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015

To amend the Public Health Service Act to condition receipt by States (and political subdivisions and public entities of States) of preventive health services grants on the establishment of a State requirement for students in public elementary and secondary schools to be vaccinated in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, and for other purposes. [1]

It’s been referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. The bill’s language basically does away with all exemptions except a medical exemption using this language:

(A) certifying that the physician has personally examined the student during the preceding 12 months; and

(B) certifying that, in the physician’s opinion, the physical condition of the student is such that the student’s health would be endangered by the vaccination involved; and

(C) demonstrating (to the satisfaction of the individual in charge of the health program at the student’s school) that the physician’s opinion conforms to the accepted standard of medical care.

Note that “C” indicates students’ schools will be the determining ‘authority’ as [“to the satisfaction of the individual in charge of the health program at the student’s school”] regarding a child’s health / vaccine status, not the child’s parents! Parents, what do you have to say about that?

Since HR2232 basically provides funding to public schools based – and dependent – upon vaccination records, schools, in essence, will be the “keeper of the keys” regarding children. That, no doubt, is tantamount to forfeiture of children over to the state education system—something that reminds one of what happened in Russia under Stalin and the infamous “Children’s World.” [2]

Members of Congress and all parents need to wonder if such proposed legislation as HR2232 could become a prelude to what happened under Stalin:

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/05/the-feds-new-mandatory-vaccination-bill.html

Another reason to homeschool. 
As if we need another... 

(C) is worrisome though.
A lot of vaccines are made in eggs and a lot of kids are allergic to eggs but the CDC says they should be vaccinated anyway.

Egg allergy and MMR vaccine: New recommendations from the National Advisory Committee on Immunization

Vaccines that contain small quantities of egg protein can cause hypersensitivity reactions in some people with egg allergy. Adverse reactions are more likely with vaccines, such as yellow fever and influenza vaccines, that are grown in embryonated eggs. In contrast, measles and mumps vaccine viruses, which are most widely used in Canada, are grown in chick-embryo cell culture. Even after extensive purification, final vaccine products may contain trace quantities of avian proteins resembling proteins present in hens’ eggs (1,2).
-----

As previously recommended by NACI, all immunizations should be administered by persons capable of managing vaccine-associated adverse reactions such as anaphylaxis and should take place in appropriate facilities.

• Egg allergy is not a contraindication to immunization with MMR. In individuals with histories of anaphylactic hypersensitivity to hens’ eggs (urticaria, swelling of the mouth and throat, difficulty breathing or hypotension), measles immunization can be administered in the routine manner without prior skin testing. However, immunization should take place where adequate facilities are available to manage anaphylaxis. Persons at risk should be observed for 30 mins after immunization for any signs of allergic reaction. No special precautions are necessary for children with minor egg hypersensitivity, which permits uneventful ingestion of small quantities of egg, or when measles-rubella vaccine free of avian proteins is used. No special measures are necessary in children who have never been fed eggs before MMR immunization. Prior egg ingestion should not be a prerequisite for MMR immunization.
  • http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3327424/

To some of you:

I get the distinct feeling that even you diehard anti-vaccine people will in the end
be crying to them to receive those very vaccines that you're against!

I also get the distinct feeling that even you diehard anti-martial law people will in
the end be crying for them to declare martial law that you are now against!

You don't think so?
Well let's just wait and see!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I get the distinct feeling that even you diehard anti-vaccine people will in the end

I also get the distinct feeling that even you diehard anti-martial law people will in

You don't think so?
Well let's just wait an see!

Cryptic Mole,
Do you know that vaccines and other drugs are not tested on Rh negative people?
We are physically different and may have adverse reactions but that will never be reported because it's never been researched (that I know of).
I will not be guinea pig for the government!

Cryptic Mole,
Do you know that vaccines and other drugs are not tested on Rh negative people?
We are physically different and may have adverse reactions but that will never be reported because it's never been researched (that I know of).
I will not be guinea pig for the government!

​Well perhaps I should let my wife know about this. Thanx!

To some of you:

You don't think so?
Well let's just wait and see!

Let me also add:

I also get the distinct feeling that even you diehard anti-microchipping people will in
the end be crying for them to implant them even though you are now against them!

1. Vaccines
2. Martial Law
3. Microchips

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​Well perhaps I should let my wife know about this. Thanx!

​I've looked for info on the blood type of people who get ill or die from vaccines but I couldn't find any so I asked my doctor.
He told me they don't test on Rh negatives because we're such a low percent of the population. 
I also talked to my son's pediatrician. He said the same and wrote me an exemption note without even testing him for allergies.

I have relatives that are forever damaged from vaccines, some going back to the polio vaccination. Which is a lengthy rabbit trail in itself.  The science behind vaccines may be good.  But the companies behind the vaccines do not have our health in their best interest.  Just do some research on the adjuvants that are used. 

Bill Gates quote "... The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortions), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent ..."

The freedom to choose if I want to take a vaccine or not is what they want removed.  If it was mandated billions turn into trillions.   So who is going to do the forced innoculations?  Who decides what is best for me?  Can I not decide?  We are all different, we all have different beliefs, different ideas.  That is why humans are so amazing.  Take away peoples principles.  Take away their foundation.  Force them into submission.  They might just lose their nature.   It is coming, I have no doubt about that.  There are certain things that I believe in and I am willing to die for those beliefs.

2 people like this

I have relatives that are forever damaged from vaccines, some going back to the polio vaccination. Which is a lengthy rabbit trail in itself.  The science behind vaccines may be good.  But the companies behind the vaccines do not have our health in their best interest.  Just do some research on the adjuvants that are used. 

Bill Gates quote "... The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortions), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent ..."

The freedom to choose if I want to take a vaccine or not is what they want removed.  If it was mandated billions turn into trillions.   So who is going to do the forced innoculations?  Who decides what is best for me?  Can I not decide?  We are all different, we all have different beliefs, different ideas.  That is why humans are so amazing.  Take away peoples principles.  Take away their foundation.  Force them into submission.  They might just lose their nature.   It is coming, I have no doubt about that.  There are certain things that I believe in and I am willing to die for those beliefs.

​Roll Hard!! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.