Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Mental Illness, Bathrooms and “Transgenders”

5 posts in this topic

The arrest of yet another “transgender” sex-offender—this time in a women’s bathroom in Calhoun, Georgia—has highlighted the ongoing insanity of allowing these mentally ill people to use facilities not meant for their biologically-determined sex.

The “transgender” offender was charged with public indecency, disorderly conduct, and criminal trespass after entering and then taking his clothes off in front of children in the women’s restroom of Walmart in Calhoun.

pic

Identified as Norwood Smith Burnes, 51, of 2 Leland Ave., Rome, the “transgender” was “found in stages of undress while on the stone floor and would do this in the presence of several young children.”

Police officers arrived to find Burnes wearing a dark woman’s suit including a short skirt and jacket, black leather coat, black high heels, red nail polish, green eye shadow, and women’s jewelry.

According to the witness, Burnes had been in the women’s section of the store with his skirt “kicked up showing his white girdle and dark thong underwear.”

The witness also said that when Burnes entered the women’s bathroom, he ordered other women out as they entered. He was arrested at 7:30 Sunday morning.

Notes on the police report indicate that Burnes “has a long criminal history of indecent exposure and is currently on probation for public indecency.”

Although normal people would not even consider allowing obviously mentally-ill people like “transgenders” to use opposite sex bathrooms, the insanity of ignoring biological reality has spread as far as the federal court system.

etc cont

1 person likes this

I've said it before and I will say it again.

There is no such thing as transgender, homosexual or gay.

There are only mentally ill, sexually depraved deviants that practice that sort of behavior.

I don't want guys in the ladies room...period!

I don't care about the transgender BS, I care because I don't want them tinkling all over the toilet seats and leaving the seat up.

43 minutes ago, CGK said:

I don't want guys in the ladies room...period!

I don't care about the transgender BS, I care because I don't want them tinkling all over the toilet seats and leaving the seat up.

I will just scream rape every time I go into one. That should help. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.