Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Link Between The Leaked US Navy Map, Hundreds Of Walmart's Closing, & FEMA Regions

11 posts in this topic

The Link Between The Leaked US Navy Map, Hundreds Of Walmart's Closing, & FEMA Regions

I included a video by C Ervana about the hundreds of Walmart's closing & a video by dahboo77 about FEMA conducting training exercises April 8th. I show the maps of future America leaked by the US Navy, map of closing Walmart stores, map of FEMA regions, & FEMA camps at the end of the video, is it all a coincidence?

3 people like this

I have watched this video. It does not surprise me one bit,that Walmart is in bed with the feds  I do however note that one pic of Walmart in the video that shows the back (red) roof is not a Walmart. That was taken with dahboo drone I remember watching that video. I went to that exact location on Google earth and it was a different store. 

1 person likes this

The "leaked" US navy map  chuckle...

I go to Walmart for the atmosphere or what will be left of it...

Just because there are no walmarts on the moon doesn't mean that it couldn't of had an atmosphere.

This was discussed as possibly being part of JH15, so is JH16 started yet?

here we go shep! I found this crazy video.. the beginning is bad quality.. just watch the whole video.. it has to do with the sounds people have been reporting too

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 4/21/2016 at 8:44 AM, counterintelligence said:

The "leaked" US navy map  chuckle...

I go to Walmart for the atmosphere or what will be left of it...

Just because there are no walmarts on the moon doesn't mean that it couldn't of had an atmosphere.

This was discussed as possibly being part of JH15, so is JH16 started yet?

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/08/jade-helm-16-uwex-is-now-rehearsing-for-civil-war/

The article is worth the time to read.

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

Hillary Clinton is tied to Walmart as well.. maybe she will be the commander in chief of American F.E.M.A.

1 hour ago, holographicINVASION said:

here we go shep! I found this crazy video.. the beginning is bad quality.. just watch the whole video.. it has to do with the sounds people have been reporting too

watching now! will take me time to fully watch as i'm doing house work!

All I'm seeing is a lot of clips from old videos.. Please show us something new, and not made to look new...

So crazy - It's almost a year and we are still talking jade helm happenings to this day. Trying to finish up this video.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.