Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Updated II: The David Duke Show: Jewish Control of the Federal Reserve and Both the Republican and Democratic Party

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dr. Duke started the show by exposing the nature of the Federal Reserve as an institution largely independent of government control or oversight that has become a Jewish fiefdom able to pursue Jewish tribal interests without any transparency.

etc

"when a non-controlled candidate like Trump does an end-run around the gatekeepers, the Zio elite has to resort to manipulating the voting process itself, shining light on the corrupt nature of the system."

download audio

cont

Update:

The David Duke Show: The Economic, Political and Media Mechanism of Jewish Oligarchy in America

Today Dr. Duke talked about the Jewish control over the Federal Reserve Board. He noted that Donald Trump has stated that he would get rid of Janet Yellen as Fed Chairman. This is yet another reason for the Jewish establishment’s dead-set opposition to Trump’s candidacy. Dr. Slattery pointed out that Yellen’s term as Fed Chairman will last until February 2018 (she remains on the Board of Governors till 2024), and Fed officials cannot be dismissed by the president merely for policy disagreements. While it is highly likely that Yellen and other Fed leaders have engaged in improper and illegal activities, without audits there is no way for these activities to be revealed, and thus no grounds for dismissal. cont or go straight to download

Edited by rbear

How is he still alive? I used to listen to him debate in Free Speech Alley at LSU. His logic was impeccable. He is not the racist people think he is. He was the first conspiracy theorist I ever knew about, talking about the New World Order all his life. It took me a long time to understand how the elites use Jews and blacks as tools of their agenda.

4 minutes ago, grav said:

How is he still alive? I used to listen to him debate in Free Speech Alley at LSU. His logic was impeccable. He is not the racist people think he is. He was the first conspiracy theorist I ever knew about, talking about the New World Order all his life. It took me a long time to understand how the elites use Jews and blacks as tools of their agenda.

His audio shows could use some improvement in the sound, often they cut in and out, although they are not too bad. 

I don't think the elites use Jews, I think the elites are Jews who say they are Jews but are not, pretty much like the ones in Israel. The jews use blacks as tools of their agenda, same as Muslims.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.