Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourMom2

Harriet Tubman To Replace Andrew Jackson On The 20 Dollar Bill

26 posts in this topic

I can't stop laughing. Look at the picture. Ok, they've been itching to put a woman's picture on the currency but this woman is wearing a doo rag and looks like Aunt Jemima. Is this the best we've got? Why not Rosa Parks? Should we replace Washington on the quarter with Kaitlin Jenner? You know those oppressed gays and gender benders are gonna be pissed if they can't have a hero imprinted on worthless currency too!

This might be the last straw cuz you know that Jackson was against the bankers and removing him is a slap in the face to the peasants.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/04/20/tubman%2020%20bill.jpg

Nope, it's not an Onion piece.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/jl0436.aspx

2 people like this

I am not sure if the first image is correct by op, or if this one is, however here is a different one. 

img

Also it looks like the Jews already marked the 20's. I never caught it outright, but before I did think something was up with the signature. Someone pointed it out. 

1 img

2 img

3 img

7 hours ago, rbear said:

I am not sure if the first image is correct by op, or if this one is, however here is a different one. 

img

Also it looks like the Jews already marked the 20's. I never caught it outright, but before I did think something was up with the signature. Someone pointed it out. 

1 img

2 img

3 img

I wondered about the picture as well because it looks like a cartoon but then that's what the world has become. Politicians are captured in unflattering poses and those are the photos that make the headlines. The image you posted shows Harriet Tubman as a man? That ain't no lady!!

It's an epic waste of resources we don't have, and about as meaningful as sticking your face in a heaping pile of steaming cow shit whilst humming the Saudi national anthem. 

But then again... if you are a monumental failure at motivating race war, I would expect no less. 

Are they going to put Obama on the trillion dollar bill?  He puts us in that much more debt everyday, but wait don't presidents have to be dead before they show up on monetary ... and Tubman ... is she still alive? 

7 hours ago, rbear said:

img

1 img

2 img

3 img

LOL ?,

Looks like a label torn off an old maple syrup bottle.

18 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Are they going to put Obama on the trillion dollar bill?  He puts us in that much more debt everyday, but wait don't presidents have to be dead before they show up on monetary ... and Tubman ... is she still alive? 

Zimbabwe bucks.

Harriet Tubman was an abolitionist that helped slaves to freedom via the underground railroad. If she were alive today she'd be locked up in Gitmo.

http://www.biography.com/people/harriet-tubman-9511430

Originally "she" was Araminta Harriet Ross - probably related to the rapper!!

Nicknames....Minty, Moses and General Tubman

There's another picture at the above link where she still looks man-like but without teeth.

I suspect it's a psyop meant to usher in digital currency. Tptb hate the fact you may take a shit without them tracking and filing it. 

The official motto being changed to "haulin' a** and gettin' paid"? If they want to put a woman on money,  I nominate Amelia Earhart in honor of the way some women make money disappear.  For the black community, why not George Washington Carver? Peanut butter is about as American as it gets.

LOL,

I can't stop thinking about this.

I wanna be the first person to set a strawberry flavored blunt alight with an HT 20.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.