Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Something massive in on the horizon! the ground is unstable all over the world!

17 posts in this topic

As you know quakes have been happening everywhere and now its even worse with massive fissures opening up in japan. Something is not right at all. Starting to think nibiru might actually be close enough to affect us now :sad:

Massive fissures have opened up in areas of Japan following a swarm of large earthquakes, prompting fears of evacuation.

In some areas the ground has literally shifted up to 6 feet,after being ripped apart like a broken zipper.

and check the image out! just wow

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/721621610436902912/photo/1

Source: https://www.intellihub.com/massive-fissures-japan-ground-moved-6-feet/

1 person likes this

Buoy off of Ecuador still rockin' but it's a single. But hey, the map online probably is just for fun and bears little resemblance to the one on the NOAA hot desk.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

The ring of fire is definitely active:

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/today.html

102 quakes above 3.5 in the past 24 hours. I don't know if that is standard but there are a lot of them around Fiji and Vanatu. Just hope if there is one, it's not a massive quake in the Canary Islands. There's a shelf there that can cause a monstrous tsunami if it slides.

Maybe that movie plot of 2012 is just late in getting here.  The number of sinkholes in the past few years is way over the top, too. Why are those happening so frequently.  I need to watch that again and look for clues. Other than the earth falling apart under everyone's feet. 

Well I refuse to be afraid. I live on the ring of fire at an active point...and it isn't active right now.

I have seen the "ghost" or spirits of the departed at their own funerals. I don't claim to know what happens when die (actually I do but I don' put that on other people) but I do know it isn't the end of your existence....so why worry about death. Why even worry about painful death?

You have two choices, prepare for what happens after death and build up what you are going to need and use....or fix the physical world you dwell in...but will pass from you after death anyway. Simple logic suggests you prepare for what happens after death.

The last thing I am going to do is conform to other people in superior positions from me (aka the Asch conformity test) just because they hold superior positions and hence higher status (on this site) just because 90% of the rest of the population does.

I have been through all this crap before, end of the world as we know was the big theme in CT before the year 2000. Didn't happen. But if you think it is going to happen you will see signs of it everywhere. Fearful people have diminished reasoning, logic and critical thinking. I no longer put myself in that position. I don't see the point in mentally torturing myself any more. Been there did that. It isn't freedom, it isn't helpful to the mind and in my opinion it is detrimental to the living self.

We see what we want to see. It is they way our brains are wired. This makes it hard to be objective about anything we care or are passionate about. It introduces confirmation bias which can lead you down a garden path which never existed outside of your mind. Even worse is if you co-opt people into that belief it will confirm your own conformation bias making it doubly hard to stop believing those things which may or may not exist.

A wise man (or women) never takes council with their fears. You acknowledge them, but you don't let them rule you.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

Well I refuse to be afraid. I live on the ring of fire at an active point...and it isn't active right now.

I have seen the "ghost" or spirits of the departed at their own funerals. I don't claim to know what happens when die (actually I do but I don' put that on other people) but I do know it isn't the end of your existence....so why worry about death. Why even worry about painful death?

You have two choices, prepare for what happens after death and build up what you are going to need and use....or fix the physical world you dwell in...but will pass from you after death anyway. Simple logic suggests you prepare for what happens after death.

The last thing I am going to do is conform to other people in superior positions from me (aka the Asch conformity test) just because they hold superior positions and hence higher status (on this site) just because 90% of the rest of the population does.

I have been through all this crap before, end of the world as we know was the big theme in CT before the year 2000. Didn't happen. But if you think it is going to happen you will see signs of it everywhere. Fearful people have diminished reasoning, logic and critical thinking. I no longer put myself in that position. I don't see the point in mentally torturing myself any more. Been there did that. It isn't freedom, it isn't helpful to the mind and in my opinion it is detrimental to the living self.

We see what we want to see. It is they way our brains are wired. This makes it hard to be objective about anything we care or are passionate about. It introduces confirmation bias which can lead you down a garden path which never existed outside of your mind. Even worse is if you co-opt people into that belief it will confirm your own conformation bias making it doubly hard to stop believing those things which may or may not exist.

A wise man (or women) never takes council with their fears. You acknowledge them, but you don't let them rule you.

I'm not afraid and I live in California.  But I really should check my bug out bag, because disasters can and do happen. We have lots of fires as well as earthquakes and need to be able to get out of here quick if you want to survive. 

Posted (edited)

2016-04-20 08:35:10 (M6.0) NEAR THE COAST OF ECUADOR 0.7 -80.0 (48ef5)‏ 

M6.0 - NEAR THE COAST OF ECUADOR

Preliminary Earthquake Report

Magnitude 6.0 
Date-Time 20 Apr 2016 08:35:11 UTC
20 Apr 2016 03:35:11 near epicenter
20 Apr 2016 02:35:11 standard time in your timezone

Location 0.710N 80.009W 
Depth 10 km 
Distances 12 km (7 mi) NNE of Muisne, Ecuador
43 km (26 mi) SW of Propicia, Ecuador
73 km (45 mi) NW of Rosa Zarate, Ecuador
128 km (79 mi) WSW of Valdez, Ecuador
195 km (120 mi) WNW of Quito, Ecuador

Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 6.6 km; Vertical 1.8 km 
Parameters Nph = 70; Dmin = 183.9 km; Rmss = 1.50 seconds; Gp = 78°
Version = 
Event ID us 20005kb6

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Rather impressive drone footage of the Japan landslide and fractured earth here

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.