Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Rick Ross’ Ankle Monitor Goes Off at White House Meeting on Empowering Yoofs

8 posts in this topic

Rapper Rick Ross visited the White House on Friday as an ambassador forPresident Obama’s black and Latino youth program — and his court-ordered ankle monitor reportedly went off shortly after the president concluded a speech.

According to the Associated Press, the “Hood Billionaire” rapper joined fellow artists Alicia Keys, Common, Nicki Minaj, Busta Rhymes, Janelle Monae, Ludacris, Chance the Rapper and others at the White House on Friday, where the group met with the president to discuss the administration’s “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative, which focuses on empowering black and Latino youth.

Yeah, this is an actual thing that happened in real life.

There’s a video of it.

America is serious bidness, muffugguh.

But according to TMZ, Ross’s ankle monitor, which he must wear as a condition of his release on kidnapping and assault charges last summer, beeped loudly shortly after the president concluded a speech.

Ross was arrested in June 2015 on kidnapping, aggravated assault and aggravated battery charges after allegedly pistol-whipping a man who had been doing repair work on his house. The kidnapping charge was added after it was alleged that the man was physically prevented from leaving Ross’ house.

Also, he writes songs exclusively about selling drugs and murdering people. Oh, and about orgies.

Look, this is actually happening.

The President of the United States is promoting this guy as a role model for children.

more cont

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Shhhhh, that's another one of Obama's "sons" yer talkin' about. Mr. Ross is related to Betsy and learned to sew flags at his granny's knee. It would be un-American to suggest that this innocent young man could possibly be a thug. Surely, he was wrongly accused!

Edited by YourMom2
brain not connected to fingers on keyboard
1 person likes this

Just more rubbish with money. One of the biggest modern oxymoron Rap & Music - Sorry but rap is not music.. IMHO 

2 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Just more rubbish with money. One of the biggest modern oxymoron Rap & Music - Sorry but rap is not music.. IMHO 

When will rap go away? My nephew had a dj play it at his wedding. The guys danced together, for lack of a better term, and the girls did their thing. All nasty. I was embarrassed for the parents and grandparents. Nice Catholics who were not amused prolly.

They call it rap

'cuz it rhymes with crap.

And all us hood rats

tell our b**tchez to do dats.

uh uh, grabs a crotch

3 people like this

Yup if your black, and have a criminal record, or owe back taxes, then you can visit the white house... But if your white, you can forget it.. Can not wait for this piece of shit to leave the white house.. But then again, if Hillary gets in, there won't be any difference..

1 hour ago, grav said:

When will rap go away? My nephew had a dj play it at his wedding. The guys danced together, for lack of a better term, and the girls did their thing. All nasty. I was embarrassed for the parents and grandparents. Nice Catholics who were not amused prolly.

They call it rap

And all us hood rats

uh uh, grabs a crotch

LOL! 

2 hours ago, grav said:

.They call it rap

And all us hood rats

uh uh, grabs a crotch

Haha

Not bad grav, not bad!

High five... wait, do rappers high five

What is up with the crotch grab anyway? STD's?

:1XqXnoz:

9 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Haha

Not bad grav, not bad!

High five... wait, do rappers high five

What is up with the crotch grab anyway? STD's?

:1XqXnoz:

I once knew a guy in school who would do this every 5 minutes, when he was standing up anyways. The guy would even do it during basketball and instead of say dribbling, he would run some, grab crotch, then continue, that is, if he didn't  loose the ball. 

Another guy I know of, well he is doing someone I used to like. (really better he has her than me, the guy is large and the girl is basically popping out in most directions now anyhow. Ok so back to the story, this guy literally grabs his crotch idk, every 3-4 minutes, about the same as the first guy. Well what I can say is that this guy has almost bought all the condoms off the shelf, and this is the only thing he has bought besides once. He buys almost all the condoms off the shelf at least once a week. So if that isn't an indication of something, well I don't know what else the crotch grab would be. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.