Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Respect My Authoritah

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dude, I am a non conformist. This is as nice as I get. I am civil enough I would have thought.

Many sites didn't like me any more when I choose of my own free will not to conform to their racism or bigoted ideals or just demands to submit to them because they were Dutch and owned the site and then shut up on command. Never sits well with me being told what to do by those I consider my mental inferiors. There I have said it. I have a hard time respecting morans who think they are geniuses. I don't play well with those kids. I would rather sit in the corner all alone that be like them.

I blame my grandfather, he was half Irish half Scottish and taught me not to work for jerks. Told me no-one should work for bad employers and if everyone stood on the same principal bad employers would go out of business for lack of employees. He was not a conformist either. Like myself he didn't mind cutting off his face to spite his nose.

Only individuals are truly free. Conformists get jobs, go to work, repeat until dead or their building falls down in a fake terrorist attack. I have never seen the attraction myself.

Love 4/20 day!

Edited by Guitar Doc

I have no respect for those who abuse power. Cartman is a good example of that! lmao

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

I blame my grandfather, he was half Irish half Scottish and taught me not to work for jerks

Scots-Irish, that explains alot. I'm from a clan as well, laddie, and I inherited a certain attitude.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Scots-Irish, that explains alot. I'm from a clan as well, laddie, and I inherited a certain attitude.

That made me, he he he.

My Scottish ancestors were near the bottom of the pile. They never went on about their proud Scottish traditions because they didn't believe in them. When the came to NZ they left those behind, they came here to get away from what had become of Proud Scotland. I guess they came here to be NZers. My great uncle was famous after he came here to NZ, where back in the homeland he was just another Scot. He was known as The Bard of Inangahua (a place where he lived. He is in history museums now because of the rarity of NZ poets in the early days) as he was a poet and Violin player along with his brother (my great grandfather) and they were from a long line of Blacksmiths who's last name was Smith. Yes by their time Blacksmiths were not long respected and vital parts of the community.

They didn't get caught up in the UK to NZ immigration scams. They came here and checked out NZ before sending word back to their families it was going to be a good place to live. They came over in the early gold rushes. Tough people who were hardy and long lived. My grandfather lived to be 99, his sisters all lived to be over 100 and I have their fast healing genes.

The homeland had become a shithole (pardon the expression, but that is probably the words they would have used) they liked NZ and the lack of a class system, you were not held back here anyone could become whoever they wanted to be with enough determination and hard work. Back in the UK they were treated as just another dirty Scot.

Scottish clans just fought among each other over very little while the English dicked them all because they couldn't work together without someone getting offended or backstabbing someone. Kind of the people who could have had it all and threw it away, the cut your face off just to spite your nose attitude I think. Stubborn as hell. I know where I get it from, I have no problems burning my bridges when I am done. I doubt I have more than a couple of former employer who would ever have me back after I read them their pedigree. By I still have two who would take me back in an instant. They found I could be replaced, but I couldn't be replaced by people who were as good as I was. It was never work I wanted to do, it was well beneath me and my skills, but when you grow up in a small economically depressed town......I liked the town and the area, but there wasn't the work I wanted to do.

Despite all that when it comes time to take a stand and fight I am up for it....but then again I was born a berserker. I never knew that is what I was until I read Katherine Kerr books. As kid under pressure in sports you would here me start to laugh manically as the heat came on. Berserkers are always ready to throw away their lives. Taken me a lot of years to learn to keep my head with others are losing theirs. I suspect not many beserkers got to be 43 and learn those lessons. The more pressure I am under the better I perform.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.