Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Familyman

WTF is going on?

24 posts in this topic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/federal-appeals-court-sides-with-trangender-teen-says-bathroom-case-can-go-forward/2016/04/19/6a873b88-f76b-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html

Now I don't get pissy that often, but this is killing me. It makes me sick to think that some dude will be in the same restroom in school as my girls. All because they identify one way. This is simple in my mind. If you have to sit to piss you need to be in the womens restroom. If you have to stand get in line for the mens. How is this shit hard to understand? This is a sickness I can't wrap my head around. How is this even getting attention? Why is America letting this even be brought up for discussion? I don't have any stats and don't feel like reading up on it but how many gays in America? 3% of the population? And we are going to allow this?  

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/religious-group-sues-san-francisco-over-open-air-urinal/

This is just a bonus piece to get y'all pissed off about, not the story but what the city attorney has to say. 

1 person likes this

They've been planning on merging everything for many decades now.  They show us in movies & TV shows what they want us all doing basically, and what do people generally do?  They imitate what they see on TV and hear in music lyrics, like programmable robots.

They'll get their way too just watch, because people are lazy, apathetic, and so fluoridated that even the ones that do care, can't really get off their asses to do anything about it.  I know several like that.... pissed off at all of it, and on their couches watching TV in protest, lol.  

Edward Bernays has some interesting stuff to say about propaganda -- http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/bernprop.html

I'd probably be in jail right now if I had a daughter in schools these days in this sick ass society.  I'd have lost my control over the adopted girls I helped raise but their mom is trying to keep us apart right now so I am out of the loop on their daily happenings.

Posted (edited)

The problem in governments across the world is that the natural state of things is being turned upside down.  Even if you beat me to a pulp and I am near death I shall not accept the NWO of things - there is a definite agenda to totally screw-up the morals of kids and society as a whole.  Agenda 21 may even have a bunch of annexes of which this moral fiber of society's sabotage is one!

This explains governments and "law" makers...  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cgdc9OgXIAAijER.jpg 

Edited by FalkeAuge

1.8 percent of the US population is gay and 0.3 percent is transgender. I don't know what percent of the population is perverted but it seems to me they are the ones promoting this sickness.

With such a small number of people who can't accept what they have in their underwear this shouldn't even be an issue.

3 people like this

27 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

1.8 percent of the US population is gay and 0.3 percent is transgender. I don't know what percent of the population is perverted but it seems to me they are the ones promoting this sickness.

With such a small number of people who can't accept what they have in their underwear this shouldn't even be an issue.

Look up the rabies statistics, they made mandatory rabies vaccination laws over such numbers.  Every year here in NH the Nazis go ape shit about rabies vaccinations for everyone's pets, even old indoor all their lives cats, gotta get their vax, it's "the law".... to that I say, "and I don't agree with it so I'm not following it."  The vets then say "Don't bring them here anymore" and I say "I wouldn't have but my cat had stuck babies in her so I had no choice."   A mandatory vaccination.... over like "maybe" 3 people getting infected each year "in the whole country" not just my state.  Not 3%....3, literally that number 3, lol.  So 3 people get infected with rabies each year (still think that's high but too lazy to Google it now) and we all have to "pay" for something even if we can't afford it, to which they say "shouldn't have gotten a pet then."

Like I said, they'll get their way, because you people won't say "NO" to their faces, white coat or blue matching outfit costumes or not, tell them to "F*CK OFF" with authority, and look them right in their dull cow eyes while you say it, see if they force that shit upon you after that, I bet they won't.  Try it, feels great too lol.

2 people like this

Sheriff Sh*tlord Says He’ll Smash Virulent Trannys if They Go in the Bathroom with His Wife

Looks like we got another TOTAL BRO eligible for a high-level position in the Trump government!

God bless America.

There is no other White country in the world where someone in the government is allowed to say this. In fact, in most White countries, a private citizen saying this would be arrested.

CNS News:

As the battle rages in North Carolina around the new state law requiring people to use public restrooms that fit their biological sex, Chuck Wright, sheriff of Spartanburg County, S.C., reacted to his state’s proposed law that mirrors the one now in place in N.C.

“I’m going to honest with you,” Wright said in a video posted by Dimsdale Debate, part of the Premium News Network , and reported on by local television station WYFF4 on Tuesday. cont

Pearl Jam Cancels Concert in NC in Protest of Men Not Being Allowed to Get Naked in Front of Little Girls

Pearl Jam have canceled their Wednesday night concert in Raleigh, North Carolina to protest the state’s recently passed HB2, also known as the “bathroom bill.” In a handwritten statement, the band told fans, “It is with deep consideration and much regret that we must cancel the Raleigh show in North Carolina on April 20th. This will be upsetting to those who have tickets and you can be assured that we are equally frustrated by the situation.”

“The HB2 law that was recently passed is a despicable piece of legislation that encourages discrimination against an entire group of American citizens,” Pearl Jam continued. “The practical implications are expansive and its negative impact upon basic human rights is profound. We want America to be a place where no one can be turned away from a business because of who they love or fired from their job for who they are.”

Pearl Jam join other artists like Bruce Springsteen, Ringo Starr and Boston in canceling North Carolina concerts in order to protest the controversial bill. Artists like Mumford & Sons, Cyndi Lauper and Laura Jane Grace similarly used their North Carolina concerts as platforms to raise money for groups fighting HB2. While Pearl Jam pulled out of their North Carolina show, the band has “communicated with local groups and will be providing them with funds to help facilitate progress on this issue,” and point fans in the direction of a petition that calls for the repeal of HB2.

As we’ve reported, this entire thing is being framed falsely by the media.

As if allowing mentally ill men dressed up as women to enter women’s bathrooms wasn’t weird enough, this law also allows men to go into girls’ locker rooms and get naked in front of little girls, as well as look at little girls changing. All the man has to do to do this is say he’s a tranny.

And this is happening. etc cont

5 hours ago, Familyman said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/federal-appeals-court-sides-with-trangender-teen-says-bathroom-case-can-go-forward/2016/04/19/6a873b88-f76b-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html

Now I don't get pissy that often, but this is killing me. It makes me sick to think that some dude will be in the same restroom in school as my girls. All because they identify one way. This is simple in my mind. If you have to sit to piss you need to be in the womens restroom. If you have to stand get in line for the mens. How is this shit hard to understand? This is a sickness I can't wrap my head around. How is this even getting attention? Why is America letting this even be brought up for discussion? I don't have any stats and don't feel like reading up on it but how many gays in America? 3% of the population? And we are going to allow this?  

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/religious-group-sues-san-francisco-over-open-air-urinal/

This is just a bonus piece to get y'all pissed off about, not the story but what the city attorney has to say. 

The Beast System is in full effect. Broaden your field of vision to fully comprehend it.

16 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Look up the rabies statistics, they made mandatory rabies vaccination laws over such numbers.  Every year here in NH the Nazis go ape shit about rabies vaccinations for everyone's pets, even old indoor all their lives cats, gotta get their vax, it's "the law".... to that I say, "and I don't agree with it so I'm not following it."  The vets then say "Don't bring them here anymore" and I say "I wouldn't have but my cat had stuck babies in her so I had no choice."   A mandatory vaccination.... over like "maybe" 3 people getting infected each year "in the whole country" not just my state.  Not 3%....3, literally that number 3, lol.  So 3 people get infected with rabies each year (still think that's high but too lazy to Google it now) and we all have to "pay" for something even if we can't afford it, to which they say "shouldn't have gotten a pet then."

Like I said, they'll get their way, because you people won't say "NO" to their faces, white coat or blue matching outfit costumes or not, tell them to "F*CK OFF" with authority, and look them right in their dull cow eyes while you say it, see if they force that shit upon you after that, I bet they won't.  Try it, feels great too lol.

People are saying no. NC is saying no.

If I had kids in a public school that implemented this I would pull them out. If a restaurant or business I frequent did it I would stop going there. If I listened to Perl Jam or Bruce Springsteen I would toss all the CD's. If I drank Pepsi or used PayPal or any of the other companies who are now boycotting NC I would boycott them. You see, I'm already out of the loop and I think some others here are as well so what more do we do?

I've decided to start carrying some stinky hair spray with me although I don't use it. If a man comes into the ladies room he will leave all sticky.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.