Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Oh, Look, the CIA has been busy!

25 posts in this topic

10,000 ISIS fighters in Afghanistan ‘trained to expand to Central Asia, Russia’

The terrorist group Islamic State has dramatically increased its presence in Afghanistan and is preparing to expand into other Central Asian countries and Russia, a senior Russian diplomat warned.

The presence of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) in Afghanistan, is a significant security threat, said Zamir Kabulov, the head of the Asia and Middle East department of the Russian foreign ministry, who also serves as special envoy of the Russian president to Afghanistan.

ISIS training militants from Russia in Afghanistan, 'US and UK citizens among instructors'

“There are now 10,000 IS fighters in Afghanistan. A year ago there was a hundred. This growth over a year is spectacular,” he said.

“The Afghan branch of IS is definitely specialized against Central Asia. Russian is even one of their working languages,” Kabulov added. “They are being trained against Central Asia and Russia.”

https://www.rt.com/news/340200-isis-afghanistan-threaten-russia/

I wonder how much they pay. lol

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

10,000 ISIS fighters in Afghanistan ‘trained to expand to Central Asia, Russia’

The terrorist group Islamic State has dramatically increased its presence in Afghanistan and is preparing to expand into other Central Asian countries and Russia, a senior Russian diplomat warned.

The presence of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) in Afghanistan, is a significant security threat, said Zamir Kabulov, the head of the Asia and Middle East department of the Russian foreign ministry, who also serves as special envoy of the Russian president to Afghanistan.

ISIS training militants from Russia in Afghanistan, 'US and UK citizens among instructors'

“There are now 10,000 IS fighters in Afghanistan. A year ago there was a hundred. This growth over a year is spectacular,” he said.

“The Afghan branch of IS is definitely specialized against Central Asia. Russian is even one of their working languages,” Kabulov added. “They are being trained against Central Asia and Russia.”

https://www.rt.com/news/340200-isis-afghanistan-threaten-russia/

One thing is for sure. They probably get paid more than the average American citizen... Obama and his merry band of idiots have been busy..

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Not as much as they use to apparently.

ISIS cuts its fighters' salaries by 50%

ISIS might seem like a ragtag group of terrorists, but in reality, it operates as a government over parts of Iraq and Syria. And it hands out biweekly paychecks to its jihadist army.

ISIS soldiers earn between $400 and $1,200 a month, plus a $50 stipend for their wives and $25 for each child, according to the Congressional Research Service.

But running a state at war is expensive. And recent victories for the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS mean that the Islamic State can't afford to pay its soldiers quite as much as it used to.

"On account of the exceptional circumstances the Islamic State is facing, it has been decided to reduce the salaries that are paid to all mujahideen by half, and it is not allowed for anyone to be exempted from this decision, whatever his position," the ISIS' government wrote in a memorandum.

Despite the pay cuts, the Islamic State said it "will continue to distribute provisions twice every month as usual."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/19/news/world/isis-salary-cuts/

They get more from welfare in western nations claiming to be "refugees" fleeing from ISIS.

its the Mbrotherhood. That how they have the numbers just a new name

So my speculating here wasn't far off.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Brio said:

So my speculating here wasn't far off.

Wow! You totally nailed that one!

10 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I wouldn't doubt that all major journalists, one like Anderson Cooper are CIA agents.

Operation Mockingbird is just operating under another name now. 

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Operation Mockingbird is just operating under another name now. 

exactly!

42 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I wouldn't doubt that all major journalists, one like Anderson Cooper are CIA agents.

Isn't he a Vanderbilt?

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Isn't he a Vanderbilt?

Yes, born in a wealthy family, I believe.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.