Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Undercover Mosque

10 posts in this topic

"Kill all who don't follow Islam"

This video shows the difference between how Muslims present Islam to non-believers and how they act when only Muslims are around. This is called Taqiyya..Muhammad's instruction to deceive infidels

https://amp.twimg.com/v/d0cb07a0-63ae-4052-8655-720394a55785

What goes on behind closed doors.  They admit that Christianity and Islam will not co-exist.

We cannot coexist with the people that opened the borders either. It always ends in war. ALWAYS. Prepare accordingly.

1 person likes this

Can you imagine if people of other religions were advocating stoning and beheading in their churches?  SWAT would be rappelling off the spires! 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Can you imagine if people of other religions were advocating stoning and beheading in their churches?  SWAT would be rappelling off the spires! 

I'd recommend watching American Odyssey, canceled after just one season. There's a scene where they attempt to stone a female Army Sergeant just for being a woman and they want to bring this culture into the Christian world?? The show isn't the usual rah rah patriotism but is about how corporate power is the man behind the curtain of the MIC. One of the terrorists who speaks perfect English in his native home of Mali went to university in Michigan. The realism of this fictional show is spot on! Streaming now on Netflix.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

I'd recommend watching American Odyssey, canceled after just one season. There's a scene where they attempt to stone a female Army Sergeant just for being a woman and they want to bring this culture into the Christian world?? The show isn't the usual rah rah patriotism but is about how corporate power is the man behind the curtain of the MIC. One of the terrorists who speaks perfect English in his native home of Mali went to university in Michigan. The realism of this fictional show is spot on! Streaming now on Netflix.

Thanks! I was looking for something new to watch on Netflix. Sounds like a good show. I was just reading somewhere about the genital mutilation of women is always done by women. omg this is just so sick! Everything about them is just wrong! 

1 person likes this

This is a planned invasion of America. They know and we know it. I'd also suggest watching The Three Stages of Jihad 

this video explains everything. From them being submissive to playing the victim card etc. they hate Christians no matter how much they lie about it. They don't want peace they want war. They want to wipe out all other religions. 

1 person likes this

Saudi Wahhabism.

I have been around in CT for a long time now. You read a wide variety of sources, gives you broader perspectives.

One very good article I read over 10 years ago now detailed the Nazi's Muslim brigade. The Muslims didn't like the Jews either, so an enemy of my enemy...

After WWII ceased the Arab hit brigade as it were got taken over by the OSS which became the CIA. They had a lot of former Nazi's in their ranks (because they were all in the same secret societies, Freemasonry in which you swear to look after a lodge brother if possible up to the point of endangering your life) and one of those was the former controller of the Muslim hit brigade.

They tucked their asset up to Saudi Arabia and started to create a new form of extremist Islam based on a very old one long abandoned. Power appeals to people, so that was one of their selling points. And the USA and CIA grew this extremist form of Islam within the allies nation of Saudi Arabia. Well funded and supported they took 50 years to grow it into what is is, extremism directed covertly by the CIA. Now they use it to do the dirty business they can't be seen or caught doing.

Indonesia is a Muslim nation, the 4th most populous in the world. Do you see them preaching to kill all non Muslims? No you do not because they are not Wahhabi Muslims, they are moderate Muslims.

Turkey is also a Muslim nation at it is a NATO ally. Is Turkey preaching to kill all non Muslims? No it isn't.

The Extremist Islamics all come from the same source, funded and backed by the CIA. Saudi Wahhabism. Finding those articles detailing this is near impossible these days such is the online censorship by Google (who was created from a 500 million dollar loan from a CIA front bank.) who is hour by hour deleting information from it's search engines....on behalf of the CIA.

I hate seeing people get sucked in. I hate it worse when it is the US intelligence agencies sucking them in so they can use them like useful fools.

Good lies are seductive, you want to believe them. Picking someone who isn't like you and marking them bad works often because we often reject that which is not like us or our culture, makes us vulnerable if we are not aware of it. Threatening that different culture could suppress your own, mind-blowingly terrifying for some people, worse than death in their own minds.  That get people fearful and fearful people lose some of their ability to reason use logic and critical thinking. Get people fearful enough you can make suggestions to them that get seated as deep as hypnotic suggestions.

Extreme Islam is a creation of the CIA. Gives them a private army they can have disposed of after they have achieved their objectives. They used the same people in Libya as they are using in Syria today to do their dirty work. They want us to lump all Muslims in the same boat, it is very much part of their long term objectives of removing Islam and Christianity from the globe because both those religions stop people from conforming to the world as it changes under the hands of the social engineers who are trying to create a one world order. I didn't think it was really a secret, certainly not from well rounded and well read CTers who read all the CT magazines and books.

To quote Spinal Tap, "That is all I know about that."

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Saudi Wahhabism.

I have been around in CT for a long time now. You read a wide variety of sources, gives you broader perspectives.

One very good article I read over 10 years ago now detailed the Nazi's Muslim brigade. The Muslims didn't like the Jews either, so an enemy of my enemy...

After WWII ceased the Arab hit brigade as it were got taken over by the OSS which became the CIA. They had a lot of former Nazi's in their ranks (because they were all in the same secret societies, Freemasonry in which you swear to look after a lodge brother if possible up to the point of endangering your life) and one of those was the former controller of the Muslim hit brigade.

They tucked their asset up to Saudi Arabia and started to create a new form of extremist Islam based on a very old one long abandoned. Power appeals to people, so that was one of their selling points. And the USA and CIA grew this extremist form of Islam within the allies nation of Saudi Arabia. Well funded and supported they took 50 years to grow it into what is is, extremism directed covertly by the CIA. Now they use it to do the dirty business they can't be seen or caught doing.

Indonesia is a Muslim nation, the 4th most populous in the world. Do you see them preaching to kill all non Muslims? No you do not because they are not Wahhabi Muslims, they are moderate Muslims.

Turkey is also a Muslim nation at it is a NATO ally. Is Turkey preaching to kill all non Muslims? No it isn't.

The Extremist Islamics all come from the same source, funded and backed by the CIA. Saudi Wahhabism. Finding those articles detailing this is near impossible these days such is the online censorship by Google (who was created from a 500 million dollar loan from a CIA front bank.) who is hour by hour deleting information from it's search engines....on behalf of the CIA.

I hate seeing people get sucked in. I hate it worse when it is the US intelligence agencies sucking them in so they can use them like useful fools.

Good lies are seductive, you want to believe them. Picking someone who isn't like you and marking them bad works often because we often reject that which is not like us or our culture, makes us vulnerable if we are not aware of it. Threatening that different culture could suppress your own, mind-blowingly terrifying for some people, worse than death in their own minds.  That get people fearful and fearful people lose some of their ability to reason use logic and critical thinking. Get people fearful enough you can make suggestions to them that get seated as deep as hypnotic suggestions.

Extreme Islam is a creation of the CIA. Gives them a private army they can have disposed of after they have achieved their objectives. They used the same people in Libya as they are using in Syria today to do their dirty work. They want us to lump all Muslims in the same boat, it is very much part of their long term objectives of removing Islam and Christianity from the globe because both those religions stop people from conforming to the world as it changes under the hands of the social engineers who are trying to create a one world order. I didn't think it was really a secret, certainly not from well rounded and well read CTers who read all the CT magazines and books.

To quote Spinal Tap, "That is all I know about that."

The video clip is talking about Saudi Wahabbists.  

2 hours ago, Groove said:

This is a planned invasion of America. They know and we know it.

:IGly6RW:

Muslim Brotherhood descends on Capitol Hill with stealth agenda

Monday was the second annual National Muslim Advocacy Day in which Muslims descended on Captol Hill to address concerns such as “Islamophobia” with their senators and congressmen.

But some critics are saying the day was misnamed. It should have been “Muslim Brotherhood Day.”

That’s because the organization behind Muslim Advocacy Day is a front for the Brotherhood, an extremist Islamist group known for establishing scores of fronts – including the Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR – that fool the establishment media and many politicians.

Frank Gaffney, president of the Center for Security Policy and a former assistant secretary of defense under Ronald Reagan, penned an op-ed in the Hill Monday that shined a light on the shadowy political group that sponsors the day of lobbying and activism for U.S. Muslims. It’s the United States Council of Muslim Organizations, or USCMO.
-----
The website for the USCMO suggests “advocacy issues” that Muslims should take up with their members of Congress. They were encouraged to talk to their elected leaders about condemning “Islamaphobia,” the website states. A second suggestion is addressing concerns about a Homeland Security program known as Countering Violent Extremism, which President Obama introduced last year with an emphasis that seems to focus more on “right wing militias” than Islamic terrorists, but the Brotherhood is still worried about the program. Perhaps it feels it could be turned against Muslims under a future President Ted Cruz or Donald Trump?

The Brotherhood’s agenda is laid out in a document introduced into evidence by federal prosecutors during the largest terrorism financing trial in U.S. history, U.S. vs. Holy Land Foundation in 2007-08. Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder abruptly ended the trial despite its success in shutting down a prime funding source for Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization.
-----
As Gaffney points out, the “Explanatory Memorandum” was an internal document meant for the eyes of the Brotherhood’s leadership in Egypt. It clearly states the mission of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America as “destroying Western civilization from within … by [the infidels’] hands and the hands of the believers so that Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

There are two other important facts legislators should know about Akram’s memo, Gaffney states.

“First, the document helpfully attaches a list of 29 groups under the heading ‘Our organizations and organizations of our friends: Imagine if they all march according to one plan!’ A number of the identified Muslim Brotherhood fronts — and many others that have come into being since 1991 — are members of the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations.

Second, the memo describes the Muslim Brotherhood’s favored technique for accomplishing its stated goal of destroying Western civilization – “civilization jihad.”

This kind of jihad is perfectly suited to a liberal Western democracy, Gaffney says.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/muslim-brotherhood-descends-on-capitol-hill-with-deceptive-agenda/

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The video clip is talking about Saudi Wahabbists.  

I am someone who assimilates information far more quickly by reading than videos, so I don't watch vids. It always seems like life in super slow motion. If put into text I could assimilate the information 10 times faster than you could view the vid. They gave me too much drugs as a kid, I am like Obelix when he fell in the cauldron of magic potion.

I did six months working at a video store as a youth. I noticed videos put ideas in people heads that they might not have believed previously. A someone who states studying mind control and how it is being used on the general population is my speciality I actually don't watch vids for a reason. They are designed to put ideas in people's head.

They ran film schools in NZ in the years leading up the hobbit movies being filmed. They needed more people with basic and practical knowledge of the field. We got to make movies with some good lectures with the best cinematographers in NZ (yes everyone knows and has met Sir Peter Jackson in NZ) many of whom said they could work with Pete for longer than a couple of years at a time (Pete isn't some great guy, his obsessive characteristics make him a good film maker though).

A bunch of film makers laughed at us when we said "But Documentaries are real"  and they set us straight for all time by saying "They are opinion creation" in their opinion nothing more than thinly veiled propaganda. A lot of pennies dropped fro us that day, it was an Inconvenient Truth shall we say that was exposed to us and we were never the same.

All those vids people post on youtube are just the same, designed to get you to think what they want you to think to actually do think themselves. They pretend at being there to inform you but they are really trying to plant suggestions into your subconscious which is incredibly vulnerable to visual and audio simultaneously.

I wasn't joking when I said vids put ideas in people's head...and they cater for the lowest common denominator which I am not. They don't call them TV programs for nothing, just like they don't call news stories stories for no reason. They exist in that format because it is one of the most effective forms of mind control programming of all time. The people do it to themselves, they even buy the TV which will be used to program their new values into them. It would seem to outsiders as if it is their God a because of the devotion spent on it.

Right that is enough of a 4/20 rant. My activist friends will still respect me for not conforming. *chuckle*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.