Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

We each have our battles.

8 posts in this topic

What is yours?

I make this post to uplift you in your time of need. Though you may be struggling now. Though everything may be against you. Know that God is for you. Know that he knew you before you drew your first breath. While you were still yet in the womb, he molded every aspect of your being. Know that God truly loves you. His love many magnitudes great than any lover you could ever take. No man or women can fulfill the God sized gap in each of our hearts. 

If you have never surrender your own will. I ask yon to please try. Let God open your mind and heart. The revelations about life you will receive are amazing truths.

Though no man is perfect. Evident of my own slips every now and then. Know this. God never fails us. 

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

What is yours?

I make this post to uplift you in your time of need. Though you may be struggling now. Though everything may be against you. Know that God is for you. Know that he knew you before you drew your first breath. While you were still yet in the womb, he molded every aspect of your being. Know that God truly loves you. His love many magnitudes great than any lover you could ever take. No man or women can fulfill the God sized gap in each of our hearts. 

If you have never surrender your own will. I ask yon to please try. Let God open your mind and heart. The revelations about life you will receive are amazing truths.

Though no man is perfect. Evident of my own slips every now and then. Know this. God never fails us. 

Being absent is in and of itself a failure.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I make this post to uplift you in your time of need.

Do ya now. :qFbfZwK:

Posted (edited)

You were formed by the dust of the earth. Your biological body contains everything that is organic. In spite of this, the news flash is that you always were and with no beginning or end.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

6 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

God expects us to grow up and take care of our own business so if we fail it's our own fault with an opportunity to do better next time. That is the real process of learning, from knowing yourself and inspiring others. That is the real currency of life and doesn't require the safety net that you allude to.

9 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

God expects us to grow up and take care of our own business

I think Dude's business is to make his beliefs ours. Maybe he could just pray for us to have faith instead of posting it all over.

I figure they would've named a battleship USS Obama for the way he is destroying this country. 

On 4/19/2016 at 5:21 PM, YourMom2 said:

God expects us to grow up and take care of our own business so if we fail it's our own fault with an opportunity to do better next time. That is the real process of learning, from knowing yourself and inspiring others. That is the real currency of life and doesn't require the safety net that you allude to.

No.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.