Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
daersoulkeeper

We Have Been Lied To About The Nature Of Our Reality

180 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OUTSTANDING,  another F.E. thread.  Just what the doctor ordered. 

Edited by octopus prime

37 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Debating F. E.  people here is not allowed, posts get deleted, threads, deleted.  Why?? 

I want to personally apologize to full throttle that I am a flat earther.

I commend the work you put into that thread. Very comprehensive. I sincerely hope you don't get trolled into oblivion and/or closed thread.

Flat earth, an idea that has more holes than evolution if that were possible.

1 person likes this

Listen up there are conspiracies. Then there are dillusions.

Flat earth is a dillusion. It goes against logic, observation, established reality, and scientific fact. To argue for and support the insanity of a flat earth is the epitome of idiocy. 

It is not debatable, it is not a conspiracy. 

The flat earth society. The backbone of these idiotic movement was created by 4chan as a prank. A rank meant to pray on the weak minded. To fall for it shows an unstable mind lacking in reason and logic.

isn't this a conspiracy site? I don't understand why this topic is much a big deal.. as long as we're not targeting each other.. I don't really see the big deal.. :1XqXnoz:

1 person likes this

Ah, gird your loins, DSK. You compiled a ton of info which makes a good case for the earth being a stationary plane. But lots of posters will not give it a look-see. You changed your mind after first denouncing FE. We all did. I used to think it was medievalists and Luddites who promoted it. 

It needs time for people to stop and think about FE.  And it only takes one unassailable fact or physical law to get the brain cells in motion. In the meantime, you will be called delusional, idiotic, tard, other insults. And you will be expected to grin and bear it.

Only the closed mind is certain. 

I didn't give FE a serious thought until I clicked on Rothbard's thread at LOP. When I saw the proofs, all those nagging questions I had all my life made sense. Like my grade school teacher who said the quickest way to fly from point A to Point B was not a straight line. Well, duh, if the world is curved every which way, why fly way the heck out of the way to get to your destination? And dozens of other proofs: water seeing its level, no true pictures of earth from space, rotation of a ball at 1000 mph with the atmosphere keeping pace, etc., etc. It makes your head spin to see what Nasa's Nazis -- imported in 1958 in Project Paperclip --  have done to pure science. Science is the new religion. People believe it without questioning.

Seriously, this is believable?

5 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

isn't this a conspiracy site? I don't understand why this topic is much a big deal.. as long as we're not targeting each other.. I don't really see the big deal.. :1XqXnoz:

It's not a big deal.  If you want to believe that the earth is flat,  by all means,  believe the earth is flat. I  personally don't,  but who knows? I could be wrong. There are other issues that have nothing to do with F.E. I  especially don't care for being called something I'm not, or being accused of something I didn't do. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

It's not a big deal.  If you want to believe that the earth is flat,  by all means,  believe the earth is flat. I  personally don't,  but who knows? I could be wrong. There are other issues that have nothing to do with F.E. I  especially don't care for being called something I'm not, or being accused of something I didn't do. 

Check out our new video - it'll be just a little bit before it's uploaded.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

Flat Earth has to be the most touchy topic.

I'm an Egg Earther myself and I'm confident with my position so I don't feel the urge to sway others my way.

I do respect the amount of research FE'ers put in although I don't understand much of it.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Flat Earth has to be the most touchy topic.

I'm an Egg Earther myself and I'm confident with my position so I don't feel the urge to sway others my way.

I do respect the amount of research FE'ers put in although I don't understand much of it.

Nothing to understand. No science, no logic. All make believe crest from air.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.