Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hillary has another coughing fit!!

17 posts in this topic

The host was panicked when she couldn't stop. What is really going on with her? 

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

It's her own fault.....she should have learned not to swallow the Goldman Sachs rooster.

She made a mistake on that!!  MUWAHAHAHA!! 

40 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

It's her own fault.....she should have learned not to swallow the Goldman Sachs rooster.

Haha that's hillarious! I really do think her health is bad and the elite are pretty much forcing her to run to win. I'm wondering who her vp is going to be tho as that person could come into play later on if something happens to killary. 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Groove said:

Haha that's hillarious! I really do think her health is bad and the elite are pretty much forcing her to run to win. I'm wondering who her vp is going to be tho as that person could come into play later on if something happens to killary. 

Good point,  Could Slick Willy slide in and be VP? And then, by circumstances become the POTUS again?  WOW!! 

1 hour ago, Groove said:

I think she wanted Raul Castro for VP but he's always so busy oppressing his own people.

I imagine she will select an ISIS affiliated lesbian.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

I think she wanted Raul Castro for VP but he's always so busy oppressing his own people.

lol true true. 

2 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Good point,  Could Slick Willy slide in and be VP? And then, by circumstances become the POTUS again?  WOW!! 

I was thinking that but I'm not sure if a former president can be vp? Anyone know if that can happen? 

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

hehehehe

If you're a liar and you know it cough it up

If you're a liar and you know it then you're coughing will surely show it

1 person likes this

I was thinking more along the lines of a Voodoo curse someone put on her.  She needs to stop wearing so much red. She's got some kinda karma going on there.  She's a very dangerous woman.  

Oh and she needs to take coughing lessons if she's going to be doing that all the time. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.