Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BREAKING NEWS: So it’s official CNN just broke the news that Ted Cruz is buying delegates

11 posts in this topic

Oh boy oh boy! the cat is out of the bag!

Beverly Perkins Long said: Well what do you expect from sleazy man like Cruz?? Something about him just creeps me out!!! Just another slimey crooked politician!! Bought and paid for!!! Vote Trump!!!

Paul Wolf said: That’s the problem with this delegate voting crap. The delegates can be bought. It should be based on who got most of the votes of We the People.

Sandie Angel said: He should be ashamed of what he’s doing. He has set a very bad example for his two little girls. I feel sorry for them. How would you like a daddy that everyone knows he’s a cheater, a liar?

So it’s official CNN just broke the news that Ted Cruz is buying delegates & bribing them with money! You Scumbag!!!

http://endingthefed.com/so-its-official-cnn-just-broke-the-news-that-ted-cruz-is-buying-delegates.html

How is this different than Obama using deerlicks to vote for him?  Or whoever is funding Billary? 

It's the process of elimination in politics today!  Why am I laughing? lol  I always laugh at circuses and this one has way more than 3 rings. heh

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It's the process of elimination in politics today!  Why am I laughing? lol  I always laugh at circuses and this one has way more than 3 rings. heh

Biggest circus in the world!!reminds me of the 3rd madacascar movie.afro circus.lol

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M2245603815b868eaff9bd60710db9e62o0%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

Let me preface by saying I don't currently support Cruz or Trump.  

That being said.  

Why can't the self proclaimed "deal maker" understand the rules and use them to his advantage?  

Morals you may say?  I say nay.  Or he wouldn't have used another corrupt system to his advantage.  Think, bankruptcies.

Is the system messed up and designed to beat "we the people" down?  Yes.  I'm not disputing that.  

Is Cruz is a good or bad guy?  I don't know, but he is a politician so he isn't starting good in my book.  

But for a self proclaimed "deal maker" such as the donald... why can't he seem to get his shit together, read the rules and use them to his advantage like Cruz has been.  

I'm not saying the rules aren't stupid.  Maybe the Donalds strategy is to whine and complain to the people that he is being cheated... maybe his people said that's the winning strategy in the long run... who knows.  

Does it really matter at this point, honestly?  

Food for thought.

None of it matters,  its all a circus of distractions. 

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm not saying the rules aren't stupid.  Maybe the Donalds strategy is to whine and complain to the people that he is being cheated... maybe his people said that's the winning strategy in the long run... who knows.  

If the donald does it this way then regardless of a win or not its good for america. If he does it the other way. he wins or its bad for america. If people are pissed off when trump does not get in office and because of the corrupt system. that will only further us along the path to a better america.

Just now, Ukshep said:

If the donald does it this way then regardless of a win or not its good for america. If he does it the other way. he wins or its bad for america. If people are pissed off when trump does not get in office and because of the corrupt system. that will only further the path to a better america.

I hope you're right.  I love what my country stood for.  Not what it has become.

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

None of it matters,  its all a circus of distractions. 

That it's a circus of distractions is why it should matter.

3 hours ago, Brio said:

That it's a circus of distractions is why it should matter.

Nothing you, nor I, can do,  will ever change this fiasco.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.