Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Video: Transgender Anti-Trump Agitator Spits in Trump Supporter’s Face

11 posts in this topic

Video shot in Portland shows a transgender anti-Trump demonstrator spit in a Trump supporter’s face before asserting, “I’m a tranny, go ahead, punch a woman!”

The footage begins with a Trump supporter explaining how he marched against the Iraq war and how neo-nazis sabotaged the protest, confounding charges that Trump supporters are all “racist” right-wingers.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/video-transgender-anti-trump-agitator-spits-in-trump-supporters-face/

I do not know how to explain this one! Just give a watch!

1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Mind numbing behavior. 

Or numbed mind behavior... 

1 person likes this

I'd made that rag on his face a different shade of red. 

Don't engage with freaks!

Why are they masking their appearance? Did they just rob a convenience store? Got pressure cookers in their backpacks? Seems curious why they are hiding...maybe don't want to get caught on tape cuz then they might not get paid. Stupid Soros shills.

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

Or numbed mind behaviior... 

Thank you,  much better analogy of the situation. 

The chick at the end is amazing. Tranny assaults someone, chick is offended by Trump supporter saying he instead of she.

What family do these kids come from?

With the frequency of diseases like AIDS being present in the x gender population, I suppose this belligerent act could and should be considered attempted murder.

Uncloak this douche canoe, mug shot it and take it's fingerprints.

Oh wait, that may reveal he was at Ferguson, Missouri as well, playing the blm crowd.

1 person likes this

The little spitter should be arrested for assault! I'd like to hear him/it whine "Go ahead, cuff a woman". lol

I believe that spitting on someone is considered assault. I'd like to see him have to take hiv tests for the next 2 years to prove he doesn't have it to the guy he spit on. OMG, someone spitting on you is such a nasty thing to do. He's in a high risk group. I'd be freaking out if I got spit on by someone like that. There's a case for punitive damages if there ever was one, from all the stress that crap would cause. And since he spit in his face, it could be transmitted through the eyes or a wound of any type. Hit a woman? I honestly would be in jail, I really would. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.