Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

20,000 people chant ‘F*ck Donald Trump’ at Coachella music fest (VIDEO)

16 posts in this topic

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump appears to be losing the sweaty fashionista and hipster vote ahead of June’s California primary as 20,000 fans of hip-hop star YG screamed “F*ck Donald Trump” at the Coachella Music Festival this weekend.

The Compton native performed his song “FDT” during DJ Mustard’s set while thousands gave the middle finger to Trump and everything the presidential hopeful represents.

https://www.facebook.com/YG400/videos/10153633432107252/

Seems like these anti-trumpers were having a ball?

1 person likes this

Must be the entitlement crew and some stupid mislead hipsters/yuppies. Just think, they're gonna be in control one day!

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Must be the entitlement crew and some stupid mislead hipsters/yuppies. Just think, they're gonna be in control one day!

Or the tickets were free if they chanted FDT

Look at what they do. They corral a bunch of sheep into a pen under whatever guise, telling people they are oppressed works great because there's the promise of getting something put into your bank account.  (even unstated it's implied) So everyone shows up and then, you got someone on a stage doing a psyche job (agitator) on you by repeating the same phrases over and over and having you do it too. Classic brainwash technique, no tech required, except a mic, but a bullhorn works, too. Or a rolled up piece of paper. lol

17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

that entitlement crew is getting everywhere these days!

I think the truth about why people don't want Trump to get in is they know he's going to shut down the government money gravy trains on every level possible. He's a corporate guy and they excel at trimming off the fat. That alone, is all it would take to make him hated and of course, the hate from the top has to be advertised to the bottom, so it appears that it's a grassroots movement.  Funded by who? I don't have time to look, but I probably wouldn't be wrong if I said Soros money was in there somewhere. 

1 person likes this

Right Cinn, Moveon.org, is Soros funded and was originally created when Clinton was being impeached. The Soros/Clinton rabbit hole goes deep.

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Right Cinn, Moveon.org, is Soros funded and was originally created when Clinton was being impeached. The Soros/Clinton rabbit hole goes deep.

Yep. Oh and how classy is their slogan?  How about we make up a slogan f*** You Hillary or same with Sanders. It would be labeled a white supremacist group and put on the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of dissidents immediately. 

1 hour ago, Brio said:

Or the tickets were free if they chanted FDT

... or they're being paid by george soros, or maybe all of the above. lol.

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

... or they're being paid by george soros, or maybe all of the above. lol.

Exactly, Moveon.org probably offered free tickets to kids who would agree to chant FDT.

Just watched a YG vid, wouldn't call that music.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

that entitlement crew is getting everywhere these days!

Shep, I was just typing a nice reply to your above statement and when I hit return to start my 3rd paragraph, I lost most of the 2nd paragraph, but the 1st paragraph remained. I just deleted everything because I lost my train of thought. Annoying shit! Still having all those issues. I thought it may have been some software I was using, but it wasn't that.

3 minutes ago, Brio said:

Exactly, Moveon.org probably offered free tickets to kids who would agree to chant FDT.

Just watched a YG vid, wouldn't call that music.

Teach those kids while they're young, and when they are old, they will not depart from it. Even if it's all wrong!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.