Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Robson Green 'runs off with vicar's wife' as clergyman says he has been left 'questioning faith'

6 posts in this topic

Not sure if you know who Robson Green is. I do but i watch UK tv once in a while so i recognize this fellow. But yes Robson Green has ran off with vicar's wife'

You could say that if he ever sings a song that now it might go a little like this....... "The only one who could ever reach me, Was the wife of a preacher man!"

bahahahahahah @Cinnamon and maybe @Cryptic Mole and @RabidWolf

Robson Green has reportedly fallen in love with a vicar's wife, who has left her husband to move in with the television star.

The actor is said to have met the Filipina woman, a mother of two and Sunday school teacher, in a gym near Newcastle.

Ziola Short, 43, is alleged to have told the Rev Geoffrey Short, her husband of 16 years, that she was leaving him for 51-year-old Green six weeks ago.

Rev Short, 57,  said he has been left questioning his faith over the affair, but "as a Christian I have to forgive".

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/17/robson-green-runs-off-with-vicars-wife-as-clergyman-says-he-has/?cid=sf24530413&sf24530413=1

Let fools be fools. I never take any interest in these celeb thingy's. lol.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The actor is said to have met the Filipina woman, a mother of two and Sunday school teacher, in a gym near Newcastle.

Wow a woman of MANY talents! hahahha

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wow a woman of MANY talents! hahahha

this happened just along the road ha...... poor vicar.

The problem with these kinds of stories, they paint the Christians as nutjobs and unstable people who cannot think for themselves. That all seems so perfect and contrived to fit the current paradigm and which way things seem to be headed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.