Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Why are doctors so ignorant about nutrition and exercise?

32 posts in this topic

Example: You feel sick and go to the doctor. Bloodwork is done and you have diabetes. And they also find out that you have high blood pressure.  Blood sugar changes with fasting and according to what you have eaten and how long it's been since you've eaten.  Blood pressure changes all day long, every single day.  

Meditate for 20 min then take your bp, then get into a big argument with someone and take your bp.  Who doesn't realize these external factors affect it and there is no way to get an accurate reading of bp, ever.  If it is consistently high, then yes, intervention is in order. The same goes for blood sugar, but the external influences have to be the same to get accurate readings and done not just once!

So, next, you sit down in front of the dr. all apprehensive about what's going to happen to you. Why? Because you see other people who get the same diagnosis and they're not getting any better in spite of spending half their time in doctor's offices and taking medications that control the symptoms but do NOTHING to cure your problems. He writes you a prescription and off you go. You take the pills for awhile then go back to see dr. again. More tests and yay! The numbers are down.  But now... you are in an endless loop of meds and drs in your life. 

Of course, he'll give you the American Diabetes Diet pamphlet, a diet that will kill any diabetic person, just not as fast as eating all the donuts and cokes you want. But it WILL kill you eventually if you stick to that. 

I know several people who have gone through this type of experience. This is SO common now, people of ALL ages are getting these 2 specific problems.  Almost all of them used the meds at first just to get super high numbers under control, which is a wise thing to do. But a few of them decided that they didn't want to be a slave to the medical system and actually cured themselves of both high bp and type2 diabetes. The method of the cure is identical for both of these LIFESTYLE diseases. 

They did it by drinking copious amounts of green juices, eating meat, tons of fresh vegetables and some fruit. Yes, fruit! And they exercise religiously.  One person I know who cured themselves said their doctor was dismayed at the results of the blood work being consistently normal after having told him that diabetes was incurable and he'd be on insulin shots within a year of the first diagnosis. He told him what he was doing and the dr. said: That won't last. 

I know there are people on here struggling with this kind of thing. I just want to give you hope, whether you're 25 or 75, the cure is the same for everyone with these problems. Though sometimes, high bp is not due to lifestyle (usually when people are elderly) and Type One diabetes is NEVER  a lifestyle disease, but Type 2 always is. 

I have helped people research these diseases, there's a wealth of info on the internet about how to cure diabetes and get your bp normal. Most people have to lose weight to do it, but that comes with the diet and exercise changes you have to make to make the cure happen.  

When I was helping with research on this, I was horrified at what diabetes does to you. Your cells are basically melting. I will never let that happen to me, thanks to other people I know who have had it. 

2 people like this

High BP is a funny case.  You have a doc appointment.  You are held up at work and do not leave on time, you are struggling through traffic and cannot find parking close to the doc's rooms.  You run-walk the distance and when you arrive, just on time or a little after, the receptionist sends you strait in.  Still some-what out of breath and sort of antagonized and apprehensive because of the rush - the doc takes your BP and looks at you with those "all-seeing-eyes".  He has his little speech prepared and instills the living fear into you while writing a script for those tablets he gets the highest commission for from the big pharma representative...

Diabetes 2 is mainly a life-stile condition and not an illness.  How do the Asian population compare to the West?  How widespread is diabetes in the rural areas as opposed to towns, per capita?  There is also a direct link between diabetes and dementia / Alzheimer.  Again those two conditions / illness / ailments are not prevalent in Asia and even less so where the diet has a lot of fish and lifestyle includes much exercise.

The chemicals prescribed inevitably cause collateral damage to other organs..    A viscous greedy circle... 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, FalkeAuge said:

High BP is a funny case.  You have a doc appointment.  You are held up at work and do not leave on time, you are struggling through traffic and cannot find parking close to the doc's rooms.  You run-walk the distance and when you arrive, just on time or a little after, the receptionist sends you strait in.  Still some-what out of breath and sort of antagonized and apprehensive because of the rush - the doc takes your BP and looks at you with those "all-seeing-eyes".  He has his little speech prepared and instills the living fear into you while writing a script for those tablets he gets the highest commission for from the big pharma representative...

Diabetes 2 is mainly a life-stile condition and not an illness.  How do the Asian population compare to the West?  How widespread is diabetes in the rural areas as opposed to towns, per capita?  There is also a direct link between diabetes and dementia / Alzheimer.  Again those two conditions / illness / ailments are not prevalent in Asia and even less so where the diet has a lot of fish and lifestyle includes much exercise.

The chemicals prescribed inevitably cause collateral damage to other organs..    A viscous greedy circle... 

Re: high bp, there's also a thing called "White Coat Syndrome" where people's bp rises because of fear of drs. or drs. offices. (I think it's instinct saying: get out! get out now! lol) 

Because they're trying to smoke some of those pot brownies instead of eating them.

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Because they're trying to smoke some of those pot brownies instead of eating them.

:b0vpxS8:Maybe if they tried it, they'd gain a few iq points. Cuz whatever they're doing now is not working for anyone. 

A patient cured and healthy is a customer lost.

Basically.  Most doctors/dentists cause problems for future business.   If you start going to the dentists at a young age, you're a customer for life.  Ask around, take a poll, I wish I was wrong.   Most who visit doctors regularly are the most sick of us all.  Must be coincidences.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

A patient cured and healthy is a customer lost.

Basically.  Most doctors/dentists cause problems for future business.   If you start going to the dentists at a young age, you're a customer for life.  Ask around, take a poll, I wish I was wrong.   Most who visit doctors regularly are the most sick of us all.  Must be coincidences.

Just when I'm all out of green!

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:b0vpxS8:Maybe if they tried it, they'd gain a few iq points. Cuz whatever they're doing now is not working for anyone. 

Maybe they should also try to eat the joint instead of smoking it. That might work.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Maybe they should also try to eat the joint instead of smoking it. That might work.

No, that doesn't work. lol Well, if they use the leaves in salads it would, or juice them. But ewww, the taste. Is bad. 

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Just when I'm all out of green!

Mutual insight & interests..... common grounds.  See, FE'ers and ballies can play well together in the sand boxes, lol.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

No, that doesn't work. lol Well, if they use the leaves in salads it would, or juice them. But ewww, the taste. Is bad. 

Ahhhh, so you're saying you've actually tried it? Hmmmm.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Mutual insight & interests..... common grounds.  See, FE'ers and ballies can play well together in the sand boxes, lol.

Yep, and I can respect all the FE science, and even though I believe in ball earth, I must admit that sometimes I find myself becoming a bit more curious about what's said about FE. I just can't get my own preaching out of my head about just how badly NASA bullshits. I have to admit, though, that sometimes I need to give myself a pinch.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.