Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Geomagnetic Storm or UFOs? Multiple Orbs Caught on Camera in Nevada

9 posts in this topic

Lots of people are speculating over what this could be, but at least it’s better footage than we normally get. With the location being so close to Area 51 (about an hour away), some say it could be the military testing new technology. Others say they are “not 100% machine” but some type of hybrid alien ship communicating with fellow ships through light. Still others claim it’s just a geomagnetic storm.

What do you think it is?

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/geomagnetic-storm-or-ufos-multiple-orbs-caught-on-camera-in-nevada_042016

And here is the video!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what it is, could be a bunch of crazy people four wheeling up there at night. But if the lights are UFOs, what are they doing? Why pick that barren spot to hang around?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what it is, could be a bunch of crazy people four wheeling up there at night. But if the lights are UFOs, what are they doing? Why pick that barren spot to hang around?  

It could potentially be a lot of things.  It could be military - but I doubt they'd be so brazen as to cause a lot of speculation and some "unease" - then again, that may just be the agenda in order to detract from something else.

It could potentially be a couple of teenage guys who want to cause some sensation and see their "prank" end up in the media.

It could be a geomagnetic storm, but there is no prior evidence in that specific area thus that is a possibility but not a probability.

It could even be some alien reconnaissance mission - but WTF are they looking for out there?

I am leaning towards some kind of experiment or prank more than alien anyway..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalkeAuge said:

It could potentially be a lot of things.  It could be military - but I doubt they'd be so brazen as to cause a lot of speculation and some "unease" - then again, that may just be the agenda in order to detract from something else.

It could potentially be a couple of teenage guys who want to cause some sensation and see their "prank" end up in the media.

It could be a geomagnetic storm, but there is no prior evidence in that specific area thus that is a possibility but not a probability.

It could even be some alien reconnaissance mission - but WTF are they looking for out there?

I am leaning towards some kind of experiment or prank more than alien anyway..

I'm just waiting for a ufo to land in my yard, have a being exit the craft, hold out his/her hand to me and say: "Hi! My name is ____ and I'm an alien."  Then I'll know for sure!  :biggrin:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I'm just waiting for a ufo to land in my yard, have a being exit the craft, hold out his/her hand to me and say: "Hi! My name is ____ and I'm an alien."  Then I'll know for sure!  :biggrin:

All this talk about aliens and alien craft; much ado about nothing.

Let's be logical here:  If aliens are that far advance to have craft that can somehow transport / telleport them from one dimension / universe / planet to another, how is it that they are then not advanced enough to not be detected.  If they are that advanced, WTF are they looking for here? Food, us?  Some say that is where all the gold is disappearing to - WOW!

If these beings are that clever and so far advanced and fearless why not show themselves and demand what ever they want.  They must be very elusive / devious 'cause not a single one has been caught and displayed publicly.  Yes, we know the Roswell stories but there is no real concrete proof; is there?

That there is life out there somewhere is quite plausible and logical, that they are here among us.....possibility but .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no such thing as geo-magnetic storms.  If they exist, they're not on this planet.  Show me a picture of a geo-magnet,  let me hold one. 

Seriously though,  what sort of spectacle would interdiminsional travel make? Something like that maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what it is, could be a bunch of crazy people four wheeling up there at night. But if the lights are UFOs, what are they doing? Why pick that barren spot to hang around?  

It does look like atvs on a trail.the lights dissappear aroumd sametime(like around a bend)and then reappear in the same spot(like path os dacing camera again)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.