Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Japanese city covered in mysterious foam after earthquake

7 posts in this topic

The strange foam was spotted in the southern Japanese city of Fukuoka, around 90km from the epicentre of the earthquake

The strange foam was spotted in the southern Japanese city of Fukuoka, around 90km from the epicentre of the earthquake

<snip>

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/japan-fukuoka-covered-in-mystery-foam-bubbles-after-earthquake-a6987216.html

Weird! What is this stuff? 

Posted (edited)

I've seen that same thing happen on the ocean during an underwater quake. The water foams up. This also happens with hurricanes as they blow onto shore. Sometimes they even show a hint of green.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

6 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I've seen that same thing happen on the ocean during an underwater quake. The water foams up. This also happens with hurricanes as they blow onto shore. Sometimes they even show a hint of green.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am reading this morning that there are a bunch of new quakes happening all over since yesterday. I don't have a clue, and I won't pretend that I do, but all of this cannot be a good thing. It almost seems like a gigantic worldwide event is set to take place all at once. Someone or something almost seems pissed! Maybe it's the planet itself.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Earthquakes usually mean broken water and gas lines. Add in a detergent factory and you get scrubbing bubbles of doom! 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Earthquakes usually mean broken water and gas lines. Add in a detergent factory and you get scrubbing bubbles of doom! 

:b0vpxS8:

16 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

??????

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.