Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

What's your fav food that sounds disgusting to other people?

20 posts in this topic

Ok, don't laugh. Well, go ahead, I don't care. Peanut butter on whole wheat bread with a ton of broccoli sprouts inside. Sounds really bad!  But is awesomely delicious!  Try it if you dare!  

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok, don't laugh. Well, go ahead, I don't care. Peanut butter on whole wheat bread with a ton of broccoli sprouts inside. Sounds really bad!  But is awesomely delicious!  Try it if you dare!  

Omfg i think im gunna be sick at the thought of it.

I am not sharing my tastes i might scare people lol.

But i will share a friends. He used to every monday after work make himself a nice cheeseburger with onions..... THEN he cut in half an iced donut with sprinkes and went on to make a burger with it and eat it. I tried it once. It was....... i have no words to describe it.

1 person likes this

There's a restaurant in Delray Beach that serves glazed donuts with bacon! So wrong it's right!

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

There's a restaurant in Delray Beach that serves glazed donuts with bacon! So wrong it's right!

I've heard about those bacon donuts, when you think about it though, maple syrup and bacon is great, so why not throw a donut on there, too? 

1 person likes this

I like to dip peanut butter sandwiches into my chili.  Sounds awful but I promise it is quite delicious. 

On 4/17/2016 at 9:30 AM, Quick1966 said:

I lightly cook bacon, then unroll cinnamon rolls and put a slice of bacon in there.  Roll them back up and cook in a Dutch oven.  Anything with thick cut bacon is amazing.....

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I like to dip peanut butter sandwiches into my chili.  Sounds awful but I promise it is quite delicious. 

It is delicious! I've tried it. 

9 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I lightly cook bacon, then unroll cinnamon rolls and put a slice of bacon in there.  Roll them back up and cook in a Dutch oven.  Anything with thick cut bacon is amazing.....

Dude! I'm convinced bacon makes everything better!?

My favorite condiment is mayo mixed with Frank's red hot sauce. Nom.

23 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Goat cheese.
      :heart:

Have two pounds of it in my fridge. Great on Ritz crackers.

Posted (edited)

On 4/19/2016 at 4:28 PM, Cinnamon said:

It is delicious! I've tried it. 

You could dip shit in chili and it would taste good.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.