Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holographicINVASION

truffle shuffle

15 posts in this topic

Don't tell me you're going to ask why this post is getting moved to the OT zone. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't tell me you're going to ask why this post is getting moved to the OT zone. 

yes!

Is this doom related? Is this breaking news? Is this anything to do with Conspiracy Theory? No. That is why it was moved and why your other thread citing forum stats was moved as well. 

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

I know, obviously.. I am now trying to have fun, like when I was young.

We want you to have fun here. But moderators have to moderate and no matter what we do, someone is unhappy. I don't like having to move things, edit, delete or give warnings to people. Everyone who mods on here absolutely detests doing it, that's why they're mods, because if someone likes it, they're really terrible at it. We do our best. 

Now, do you want to talk about the fried and gourmet flavored insects I found on Amazon for sale?  Ewww!  lol

Just put your cursor on the upper left hand side of the spoiler square and hit backspace, it should get rid of it, I fixed that one for you.

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Just put your cursor on the upper left hand side of the spoiler square and hit backspace, it should get rid of it, I fixed that one for you.

thank you

How come I can't vote to pin this?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.