Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Nibiru Insider Speaks Out: Dr. Astro of GLP is a Government Shill! Plus Nibiru Warning!

60 posts in this topic

Are they spraying to keep people from seeing Niburu?  They spray worldwide.  So, if someone could track the spraying, they should be able to get information from those dates, times and locations pertaining to Niburu's location?  

Everything I am reading from a long time ago and present day is saying basically the same thing, there will be no collision but the proximity is enough to kill almost everyone on earth. 

One day my area was sprayed (almost every day!) and it does trap heat!  I was outside and have a thermometer, etc. on the house, they sprayed, I could see it falling and it was yellowish in color, it spread out. The temperature in the shade went up 7 degrees F in a matter of 30 minutes and all that had changed was the chemical fallout I was seeing. That was not normal! 

Dr Astro part is true. They all follow a agenda. I think at this point one would be ignorent not to come to this conclusion.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Yep said:

Dr Astro part is true. They all follow a agenda. I think at this point one would be ignorent not to come to this conclusion.

Nailed it!

Hmm, this might get interesting. The Dr. Astro part anyway.  I would make a comment on the shape of Nibiru but it would only  cause outrage and anger.  

27 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Hmm, this might get interesting. The Dr. Astro part anyway.  I would make a comment on the shape of Nibiru but it would only  cause outrage and anger.  

:thwak:

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:thwak:

I would prefer spanking. Please? 

I met a guy by chance (in Sears no less) who claimed he at one time lived and worked in the south pole. I said anyone can make big claims like that. He looked at me, smiled and said, is this proof enough? After which he pulled out his wallet. Inside was a plastic card which I could clearly see and read thru the plastic cover. It read: SPT Antarctica Special Equipment Operator. He also pulled out one now deteriorating photo with him wearing an orange winter type jumpsuit while standing next to something yellow with the words in black saying, SPT Antarctica SnowCat 101. I could see snow on the equipment. That was the only photo he had in his wallet. The other plastic card appeared to be a license.

I kind of half-heartedly laughed while feeling kind of silly and stupid because both I and he knew where this was headed. "Planet X" was all I said. He laughed and then his face changed to serious. He claimed it wasn't coming when they claimed it was, but a number of years later. This conversation was around 2010/2011. He commented about googles blackout and claimed it was intentionally put in the wrong place. He just looked me in the eyes and said, "you'll see, gotta run." And that was it. Talk about a big thanks for nothing erection letdown!

1 person likes this

Back on DJ when we were there and in the beginning, I had a friend who used to go there for a while. We knew each other for a number of years before, and we also talked many times on the phone. He told me he had a friend who was close to all the Planet x study. This guy told him when it finally does it's flyby, it will not be coming alone. It will have many other things with it. he claimed there would be other heavenly bodies as well. he said the dust would be incredible and choking and hot. He called it red dust.

Do I believe all of this? I view it as fear mongering mainly because, in my opinion, we have a lot of years before anything will happen... and that's if it does happen at all!

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Back on DJ when we were there and in the beginning, I had a friend who used to go there for a while. We knew each other for a number of years before, and we also talked many times on the phone. He told me he had a friend who was close to all the Planet x study. This guy told him when it finally does it's flyby, it will not be coming alone. It will have many other things with it. he claimed there would be other heavenly bodies as well. he said the dust would be incredible and choking and hot. He called it red dust.

Do I believe all of this? I view it as fear mongering mainly because, in my opinion, we have a lot of years before anything will happen... and that's if it does happen at all!

I remember that guy I think, Black Knight?  I miss him! And I don't think he would bs anyone. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I remember that guy I think, Black Knight?  I miss him! 

Yes, how did you know I was referring to him? I was avoiding saying who he was. lol.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, how did you know I was referring to him? I was avoiding saying who he was. lol.

I have a near photographic memory and I NEVER am fooled by voices, but I can't remember a face to save my own life!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.