Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Stop it! Stop it now!

16 posts in this topic

Stop using plastic to pay for everything!  We are creating our own prison by giving them that paper trail and an excuse to get rid of cash because few use it anymore.  If you can't control your spending of cash in your wallet, learn to do it, the consequences are too devastating to do anything else. Every time you swipe your card, a record is created and the information on everything you buy is now in a place where "authorities" can demand it from the vendor. 

You have nothing to hide you say?  Really? Well, you'll wish you had kept some things to yourself when the health insurance databases hook up with ccard data bases and they will know all of your habits that give them excuses to raise your rates. Same thing with everything else!  

Beware! 

You're probably right. Lead poisoning is a serious issue. I use CCs like cash, paying the balance off every statement in the theory that I'm using their money as a float but in reality it's not the bank's money stored in a vault but a debt contract. Let us starve the beast as much as possible!

This seems so obvious. But I still wanted to say something because even though we all know it, not very many actually do it. There's a lot of noise about getting rid of the 100.00 bill. Gradual and Incremental is the name of their game.  When cash is gone, the hangman has arrived, everything will be digitally controlled by them. The only thing that is going to be private is bartering between friends. We will have lost all control of our money to... who exactly?  The amount of taxes extracted by their laws from you will be "your fair share" for sure (you won't escape paying a penny to them!) and you will then see how much under the table goes on with cash and people too scared to barter that won't be there anymore. I believe this will weaken the economy even further if they manage to stop a substantial amount of the underground. If they ever wanted to implement it, they could tax couples for being roommates. I haven't heard of it happening, but that law IS in the IRS code. If someone makes a barter and profit is made, that is taxable.  Most people don't realize that. But that is there too. So much shit they can nail people with that are not crimes! 

I have to use plastic to build my credit up enough to get the home loan I want, before that, and after that, I'm all about cash and only buying things "when I can afford them", lol, what a concept.   We're not going to have a choice soon though because the herd loves trends and whatever their gov't says has to be done.  Non compliance isn't even a hint of a thought in their minds, everyone is being turned back into children mentally and in need of gov't parental supervision.

9 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

everyone is being turned back into children mentally and in need of gov't parental supervision.

and that is why they are destroying the family unit. So they can shift family dependence for government dependence.

Just now, Ukshep said:

and that is why they are destroying the family unit. So they can shift family dependence for government dependence.

That's what the women's lib movement was about too, getting gov't to raise the kids because mom & dad both were away at work now, and a new competition was formed between men & women in the work places which only divides the family unit even more.   But in a way, they also created the nuclear family unit to begin with, before that we lived in tribes & small community towns basically and everyone helped raise each others' kids in the communities, and people worked together for common good goals.  

Now it's all about "me" and what the individual wants over the needs of others.  That TV is raising more kids than parents are now, and filling their heads with the worst trash imaginable. 

1 person likes this

My point is also that plastic is used all the time as convenience. They've made it easier to use than cash, atm fees or you have to go to the bank and hope they have some fiat currency.  So easy to pull out a card and swipe. Debit cards, not just credit cards. They all leave the same paper trail of information gathered on you. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My point is also that plastic is used all the time as convenience. They've made it easier to use than cash, atm fees or you have to go to the bank and hope they have some fiat currency.  So easy to pull out a card and swipe. Debit cards, not just credit cards. They all leave the same paper trail of information gathered on you. 

Well plastic is safer overall. You cant lug around all the money you own physically but that said. you cant trust the banks. So f*** em. Take cash out if you need it. Never get a loan. never overdraw your balance. and never get sucked into debt like every other person right?

To be honest as soon as a bankster lets me get a credit card im maxing that biitch out and never paying the bill.im sorry.its all a shame,a control system.We are slaves they dont think we are slaves.And thats exactly how they want it!!!I AM SPARTAKUS

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

To be honest as soon as a bankster lets me get a credit card im maxing that biitch out and never paying the bill.im sorry.its all a shame,a control system.We are slaves they dont think we are slaves.And thats exactly how they want it!!!I AM SPARTAKUS

My best friend did that. And he just laughs. Hasn't hurt him a bit.

national ID is coming right after the election.. then the chip.. so, be aware guys and gals

1 person likes this

Most employers will make you do direct deposit anyway, paper checks on friday is gone,  no bank account?  No prob!!  They can set you up with one, or give you a pay card,  with fees attached.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.