Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Big Win for Gun Rights in Mississippi

5 posts in this topic

Go Mississippi!  :cheer:

Fairfax, Va. – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant signed House Bill 786 into law today, despite months of misleading attacks by out-of-state gun control groups funded by the former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg. The law, which legalizes permitless carry in Mississippi, goes into effect immediately.

“Gov. Bryant stood strong for the Second Amendment by signing this significant bill, in spite of billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s attempts to spread lies about it,” said Chris W. Cox, executive director, National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA). “It’s a great day for law-abiding gun owners in Mississippi. This will allow them to carry firearms for personal protection in the manner that best suits their needs.”

House Bill 786 accomplishes the following:

<snip>

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160415/big-win-for-gun-rights-in-mississippi

Eat yer heart out NWO! 

Great news for the good guys.  A significant set back for the bad guys looking for easy targets....

Way to go Mississippi! 

:cmicsfee:

Woohoo go Mississippi. Now I can drive the 5 mins it would take to cross the border to miss and carry with out my permit on me. Yep I live that close. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.