Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Doom11

2 Mother ships and a UFO are filmed in Holland 2016

6 posts in this topic

I don't know about that one.  The 2 mother ships never change position or distance.  Have to play the bs card on it.

2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

I don't know about that one.  The 2 mother ships never change position or distance.  Have to play the bs card on it.

Agreed. The footage is so clear, if it were real, then every leader in the world should be getting together to figure out what they are doing and if they pose a threat. One of these days, we may get something that is real and provable, but with so many ways to manipulate footage, it doesn't seem likely.  I would really like to see a proven alien craft. 

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Agreed. The footage is so clear, if it were real, then every leader in the world should be getting together to figure out what they are doing and if they pose a threat. One of these days, we may get something that is real and provable, but with so many ways to manipulate footage, it doesn't seem likely.  I would really like to see a proven alien craft. 

Just look at the youtube source; ofc its bullshit. all that channel puts out is lies.

First of all, that video is not from 2016. I watched that same video 4 or 5 years ago, so I wouldn't trust anything they claim about it.

lookslike agreenland shark floating midair under a gigantic spear

i immediately laughed it off

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.