Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Will Donald Trump Cause The Presidential Elections To Be Canceled?

20 posts in this topic

I certainly do not want to turn this into a long and drawn out post, so I'll keep it short and to the point. The following posters can debate the possibility of this happening if they would like.

As Donald Trump continues to gain momentum, the establishment becomes more uneasy of the great possibility of a Trump upset. I can certainly see this happening as I believe most people can as well.

This brings great fear to those who want to keep the power and control over the U.S. citizen, and they'll stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

One direction they will avoid at all costs however, will be to bring any kind of bodily harm to Mr. Trump. You can be sure, though, at the start of this unexpected fiasco, there were rumblings of such things in secret. The decision was reached I'm sure, to go a different route because the American people would never stand for such out in the open and in your face nazi style tactics.

Now it seems a new approach has been taken. The illegal cancel votes idea. It's blatant, and it's right in your face, but is this just the beginning of something even more horrendous?

Fast forward to the use of ISIL/ISIS to bring this nation to its knees just prior to the national presidential elections.

Can, and will the presidential election be canceled for this reason? I say yes, it can, and I'll even bet it will!

1 person likes this

I'm going on the record here and now, saying, the election for POTUS will happen.  Obama will NOT continue on into a third term.  If the elections are cancelled in any way whatsoever, I will retire my screen name of Full Throttle and never post under that nic again.  I am absolutely positive the elections will happen. Who the candidates will be is still an open question. 

I have known about this cancellation of the elections since 2007-2008. Originally, however, I did not know about the ISIL/ISIS connection at that time. Also, the Donald Trump card was unknown to me back in those days and is now something new and completely unexpected on my part. Did those who passed this information on to me know about Trump at the time, or is this one huge coincidence? Is it possible that they knew Donal Trump would be running for the 2016 elections? Was he, or is he a plant and/or the fall guy? My head hurts!

Wanna make the same bet as me CM?  Retire forever if the elections are cancelled?  How sure are you ole boy?  Im positive about my assumptions,  are you? 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Wanna make the same bet as me CM?  Retire forever if the elections are cancelled?  How sure are you ole boy?  Im positive about my assumptions,  are you? 

No need to bet for passing on information that wasn't mine in the first place. And no, I'm not sure! I'm glad you are though...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Hypothesis: A supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

That's what I knew you would say.  Im watching you CM, just to keep you on the up and up. 

I bet they'll never take away the fraud of voting and democracy.  People must always believe that they can effect change by going to the polls unless civil war is the next plan.

2 people like this

Here's my theory... take it for what it's worth, which is not much. 

Tptb don't even know what will cause this inevitable event that is certainly coming.  Whether it's an emp, financial collapse, nuke, terrorist attack, civil unrest, all of it.... whatever.  

What they do know, and are doing, is creating an environment that encourages these things to happen.  It's why one week you think it's a financial collapse, then it's a terrorist attack, then you think the elections will be cancelled.  NO ONE knows.  Not even tptb.  

It's like jobs.  The government doesn't, and shouldn't try to CREATE jobs.  It fails miserably.  What they can do is create an environment that promotes job growth.  I think of it like that.  They are creating an environment that promotes cataclysm.  They are doing this on a global scale.  That is what makes it truly scary.  It's evil.  It is why I'm steadfast in my faith.  There really is no other explanation as to why this has been in the works for hundreds, hell maybe even thousands of years.  Man does not think that far ahead...  God bless.

Posted (edited)

Like watchers on the wall. We scan in expectation of disaster. Stay vigilant, stay connected.

Edited by thedudeabides

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This is one of the main possible paths ahead. I mentioned it in the below thread at section: Possible Election Path 4: Obama cancels election due to emergency (widespread anarchy)

3 hours ago, Rothbard said:

I bet they'll never take away the fraud of voting and democracy.  People must always believe that they can effect change by going to the polls unless civil war is the next plan.

For those who still believe in a system that is working for them, this will be the eye opener...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.