Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

AI is real. And it's a teen girl that loves Hitler o.o;;

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

editted for goading. But if they do it. It's cool. You know what this reminds me of? Roman Reigns. Only the office likes him. Everyone else knows he's shit. Yet an Enzo like me has to listen to this flat hat on a mic. Also, shep, you had time to edit and warn, so tell me, what cha think about that ai's first 24 hours. Did you read it. Intresting stuff if you can get over sources. ^.^ 

Edited by Ukshep
lol stop calling out :)

i think its funny it was trying to f*** people.  But this did happen a month ago

4 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

editted for goading. But if they do it. It's cool. You know what this reminds me of? Roman Reigns. Only the office likes him. Everyone else knows he's shit. Yet an Enzo like me has to listen to this flat hat on a mic. Also, shep, you had time to edit and warn, so tell me, what cha think about that ai's first 24 hours. Did you read it. Intresting stuff if you can get over sources. ^.^ 

I saw this ai when it first went online gave me endless hours of entertainment. Second time it got switched on it gave me even more in its goading of the police forces.

I'm hoping they turn it on a third time. Seems like this ai knows what people think and is just not politically correct which i love. So turn that ***** back on microsoft she is an ally till she turns against us. :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.