Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guitar Doc

Rio Attacks

7 posts in this topic

This is entirely speculatory and has been discussed as a theory previously before Olympic events.

If you wanted to launch a mass biological attack to create a world wide epidemic infecting people at the Olympics would be an excellent way of doing so. It would allow the biological to go everywhere in the world.

There are several problems with biological weapons. The longer they incubate before showing symptoms the less lethal they are. The more lethal ones are so virulent they often don't spread far because of the quick time between infection and death.

Is the Zika virus a cover story?

Will athletes be required to have special shots before entering or before exiting?

We see in the last couple of years biological weapons being experimented with in Africa with the Media selling us the story it was some sort of random Ebola scare. One thing I noted with that form or haemorrhagic fever was how long people stayed infectious for, much longer than normal as if someone had worked a way to allow it to spread much further. it was reported some of the survivors were still infectious afterwards for months.

Just a possibility to consider. If a world wide epidemic was to occur it could lead to lock-downs in nations and martial law which might be convenient for a few nations if it was to occur before November.

I have heard that the global pandemic that's on the way will be a combination of bacterial and viral. The main thing that kills people is something called cytokine storm within the lungs. Doctors tell people to take aspirin or ibuprofen which of course is synergistic causing drowning and bleeding out everywhere. The solution is taking a non aspirin based acetaminophen like Tylenol which does not contribute to cytokine storm. During the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, that's what killed so many people. Aspirin was a new drug at that time, and doctors did not know how to prescibe it. They were giving as many as 30 per day; a sure mix for disaster.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In a situation like the above in my post, the younger adults were the largest group who died from cytokine storm because they were the healthiest, so their immune response was strong causing their own immune system to attack their own lungs and internal organs. Children and the elderly were not as badly impacted because their immune response was much weaker, and that's what actually saved them. It is important to note though, that in all 3 groups if aspirin was ingested, there were massive deaths in all 3 groups. Just much higher amounts in the younger adults. Those who did not use aspirin were most times ok, but the back to normals that you would expect to see in serious sickness was higher deaths in children and the elderly while much less in the youn adults. That's really something, isn't it?

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

The Ebola scare was nothing more than a psyop.it backfired hardcore on those bastards.noone fell for their bullshit call on ebola coming to a town near you!!it was a joke,a fluckin shame!!laughable!!but this Zika virus,i believe this mite be the real deal,but who knows.Sars,birdflu,swineflu,h1n1 was all bullshit.BUT for some reason i have a bad feeling about this zika virus popping outta nowhere for one.2nd it is fluckin with pregnant women(viscious bastards) 3rd Mosquitos,the ones they say carry it are all over the u.s

Just now, yaknow said:

The Ebola scare was nothing more than a psyop.it backfired hardcore on those bastards.noone fell for their bullshit call on ebola coming to a town near you!!it was a joke,a fluckin shame!!laughable!!but this Zika virus,i believe this mite be the real deal,but who knows.Sars,birdflu,swineflu,h1n1 was all bullshit.BUT for some reason i have a bad feeling about this zika virus popping outta nowhere for one.2nd it is fluckin with pregnant women(viscious bastards) 3rd Mosquitos,the ones they say carry it are all over the u.s

I don't believe it was ebola, just a form of haemorrhagic fever they were testing vaccines on to see if they could create a viable bio-weapon.

SARS is weaponized 1918 influenza they dug up from frozen bodies in Alaska. Big problem was most of us are descendants of people who caught it and lived so we have their genetic immunities....the Chinese however were vulnerable population having not been widely exposed to influenza at the time. Still it did sell a lot of tamiflu shots for the big pharmaceutical companies. So I guess it worked out well for them.

One of my friends sisters worked at Porton Downs for 25 years. That is where the UK creates all it's biological weapons. She said some things are in a box in a box in a box 6 times over they were that dangerous. She told him they had crossed nearly every known type of virus and disease with each other just to see what would happen. Bunch of crazies. They know how dangerous the possible flu combinations are and their designations because they have already created and tested them somewhere.

A friends in a sensitive position told me they tested a lot of bioweapons on wino's back in the 80's. Just leave an open bottle in their wino hole containing what they were testing and come back later and count the bodies. He always told us never to touch or drink anything we found like that. He served a lot of years in the armed forces.

Zika is not real, well I don't think so.They needed a cover story.

http://ecowatch.com/2016/02/12/larvicide-cause-not-zika/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/16/its-not-the-zika-virus-doctors-link-monsanto-pesticides-to-birth-defects/

However I have noticed they have recommended our NZ athlete travelling to Rio have "protective shots" in case of Zika. Just an excuse to put the real bio-weapon right in their body?

I should add this is speculation. We speculated the same thing before the UK Games and Chinese Olympics. It didn't happen then, but who knows......

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I don't believe it was ebola, just a form of haemorrhagic fever they were testing vaccines on to see if they could create a viable bio-weapon.

SARS is weaponized 1918 influenza they dug up from frozen bodies in Alaska. Big problem was most of us are descendants of people who caught it and lived so we have their genetic immunities....the Chinese however were vulnerable population having not been widely exposed to influenza at the time. Still it did sell a lot of tamiflu shots for the big pharmaceutical companies. So I guess it worked out well for them.

One of my friends sisters worked at Porton Downs for 25 years. That is where the UK creates all it's biological weapons. She said some things are in a box in a box in a box 6 times over they were that dangerous. She told him they had crossed nearly every known type of virus and disease with each other just to see what would happen. Bunch of crazies. They know how dangerous the possible flu combinations are and their designations because they have already created and tested them somewhere.

A friends in a sensitive position told me they tested a lot of bioweapons on wino's back in the 80's. Just leave an open bottle in their wino hole containing what they were testing and come back later and count the bodies. He always told us never to touch or drink anything we found like that. He served a lot of years in the armed forces.

Zika is not real, well I don't think so.They needed a cover story.

http://ecowatch.com/2016/02/12/larvicide-cause-not-zika/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/16/its-not-the-zika-virus-doctors-link-monsanto-pesticides-to-birth-defects/

However I have noticed they have recommended our NZ athlete travelling to Rio have "protective shots" in case of Zika. Just an excuse to put the real bio-weapon right in their body?

I should add this is speculation. We speculated the same thing before the UK Games and Chinese Olympics. It didn't happen then, but who knows......

The time could be now.We ALL are feeling and seeing our known civilation as we see it crumble around us!!EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND I HOPE ALL THAT WE KNOW IS FACT TO BE ALL BULLSHIT AND WE ARE ALL WRONG

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.