Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Why Would Women Let their Husbands Cheat?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

From the article:

Thrashing out the details of their new marriage contract with online relationship coach Suzie Johnson, the wealthy couple who have been wed for 12 years leave their hourlong Skype session feeling satisfied.

The husband agrees they can have a fifth child — while the wife consents to an infidelity clause allowing him to cheat with other women on a strictly annual basis.

“They agreed to a weekend amnesty, where the guy can do what he wants for just one weekend a year,” recalls Johnson, who runs the Dallas, Texas-based goasksuzie.com. “In return, she gets the bigger family she craved.”

http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/why-more-women-are-letting-their-husbands-cheat/

It's all about destroying marriage, family, and pursuit of the Family-State.  Our children (not mine) are already raised by the State and media.  One of my co-workers is also perfectly fine with her husband cheating so long as she doesn't know about it and she doesn't get a disease.  Nothing will be left of "marriage" in a few more decades if there's anything left as it is.

Edited by Rothbard
2 people like this

It has a picture of Hillary and Bill so my guess is that it's just another puff piece to  help with her image.

I'm not sure what credentials Ms. Suzie Johnson has in order to give advice as a "relationship coach" but this trend is quite disturbing. Thanks, Freud!

If you're allowed to cheat then you don't have to lie about it so you're absolved ?? The wife prefers another child to the close intimacy of her husband? I still abide by the institution of marriage even though I've come to the conclusion that what we have now may not be what was intended by God. From what I've read about family life 100 years ago, children fared much better than today but hey, cheating is not a new concept. Men have always sought out whores but generally did not forge strong enough bonds outside the marriage to leave their wife and children. You know, a little sumthin' sumthin' on the side. Sure, the wife knew but was too busy running the household and held other duties such as charity work to keep her mind off of where his genitals had been.

So, we still have whores but we also have women that are supposedly not whores that are willing to take up with married men while claiming to be liberated and in league with their "sisters" yet the wife apparently is not part of the sisterhood. What does Mom always say? You can't have it both ways!!!

2 people like this

I have actually heard a few women make the same universal statement it seems, "I really don't care what he does, as long as he keeps bringing home the bacon." Also, don't kid yourself, just as many women are doing the same as their counterparts!

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.