Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

More on Robert de Niro and Vaxxed

19 posts in this topic

From the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537962/Let-s-truth-Robert-Niro-says-autistic-son-changed-overnight-MMR-jab-insists-isn-t-anti-vaccine-just-pro-safe-vaccines.html

"Robert De Niro says he regrets pulling a controversial film linking the MMR vaccine to autism after his son changed 'overnight' following the jab.

The veteran actor and founder of the Tribeca Film Festival came under fire last week after announcing he would screen Vaxxed: From Cover-up To Catastrophe. He reversed his decision on Saturday.

Today he insisted he was not anti-vaccine but was 'pro-safe vaccine' as he admitted part of him regretted axing the movie.

The 72-year-old said he made the decision as he did not want the backlash to affect the film festival but insisted that 'the movie is something that people should see.'"

What I don't understand is how is this in the Daily Mail?  Thoughts? 

10 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

From the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537962/Let-s-truth-Robert-Niro-says-autistic-son-changed-overnight-MMR-jab-insists-isn-t-anti-vaccine-just-pro-safe-vaccines.html

"Robert De Niro says he regrets pulling a controversial film linking the MMR vaccine to autism after his son changed 'overnight' following the jab.

The veteran actor and founder of the Tribeca Film Festival came under fire last week after announcing he would screen Vaxxed: From Cover-up To Catastrophe. He reversed his decision on Saturday.

Today he insisted he was not anti-vaccine but was 'pro-safe vaccine' as he admitted part of him regretted axing the movie.

The 72-year-old said he made the decision as he did not want the backlash to affect the film festival but insisted that 'the movie is something that people should see.'"

What I don't understand is how is this in the Daily Mail?  Thoughts? 

My thoughts? It's a good start. The fact that this autism epidemic seems to have exploded during the mid-late 90s and the general population can't seem to put a connection to vaccines is mind blowing to me. I mean growing up in the 80s I never heard about any of this stuff. Sadly I seems that Hollywood heavyweights only take notice when it effects them personally. The upside is that the general population seems to listen to well known actors so maybe it'll be enough to get the masses to watch this documentary.

2 people like this

Look for Robert Dinero to commit suicide. 

Or be suicided,  they'll blame it on depression. He's done now, you do not go up against the system when you are high profile. 

The murderers continue. 

2 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Look for Robert Dinero to commit suicide. 

Or be suicided,  they'll blame it on depression. He's done now, you do not go up against the system when you are high profile. 

The murderers continue. 

Nope, he already seems to have agreed with their "polite" request of him to not pursue all this.   Otherwise yeah, haha.

I've seen this with every kind of professional when it comes to "getting behind a serious movement", they all back out but "wish the movement well" type of final statement about it.  If you ever hear of a celebrity backing something that's one of the big boy no no's as far as talking shit about, they'll soon back out of their public stance.

A lot of people liked Rand Paul as a candidate, I was on the fence as far as which side he was really on, then I saw his ridiculous publicity shots of him getting his Flu shots.... can't get a Flu shot without cameramen there to snap the shots so the public feels more confident about the Devil's brews.

1 person likes this

Folks autism includes social anxiety now. Yes some Of the things in vaccines damage brains. However, not all vaccines are dangerous. Just be safe when allowing kids to be vaccines.

1 person likes this

What is social anxiety?  I'm not afraid or anxious about the people, I'm more worried about what the leadership is capable of making the people think and do with the all powerful mainstream media, biggest mouthpiece ever invented in the history of the world.  

Dinero is in his 70's now. Unless they got a pic of him doing a farm animal, he should have told them to go to hell and showed the thing. 

Now, who DOESN'T want to see that doc?  Publicity stunt and it'll be released all over the country in theaters later on? I doubt that, there is severe damage in that movie for an industry that has a stranglehold on people's lives through their medications.  So many are NOT needed and lifestyle diseases are a huge market that is ongoing for the patient's life. 

Type2 diabetes and most high bp is caused because people are overweight and do not exercise and they eat whatever the hell they want. A pill is easier than to do all that work getting into some semblance of physical shape, it is work to be healthy. And the people I see picking the pills instead of using common sense have a low quality of life because they feel like crap a lot of the time and have no energy. Not vibrant! 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Folks autism includes social anxiety now. Yes some Of the things in vaccines damage brains. However, not all vaccines are dangerous. Just be safe when allowing kids to be vaccines.

Seems you've opened your mind a bit here from the last conversation we were having.

Still waiting on that 80% death rate stat you mentioned. :happy:

There really isn't a disease besides pneumonia that kills anyone with access to a doctor.

Silly to vaccinate. Indoctrination at its finest. Natural immunity is the only way to go. We need to play in the dirt and evolve as a species.

1 person likes this

He is brave to reverse his decision, but I'll bet he never works in horrorwood again.  Blacklisted and Blackballed now. 

I don't trust any of these high profile celebrities. I'm sure they've seen and participated in all kinds of things that the public is unaware of. They know a lot more about real "politics" than the general public as well. The only ones you might and I do mean "might", have already been killed or suicided.

There is plenty wrong with vaccines, and big medicine because the medical industry can't be trusted to begin with. For all we know they've been planting nanites in every vaccine that are just waiting for the "proper" frequencies to be activitated. For what? [Shrugs shoulders] 

:wink:

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Flat said:

Seems you've opened your mind a bit here from the last conversation we were having.

Still waiting on that 80% death rate stat you mentioned. :happy:

There really isn't a disease besides pneumonia that kills anyone with access to a doctor.

Silly to vaccinate. Indoctrination at its finest. Natural immunity is the only way to go. We need to play in the dirt and evolve as a species.

Yes agree 100%.   Vaccines are a scam and a way to deliver agendas to the population, they were never about "helping people"....lol.  I mean come the f*** on people, for real, seriously.... they put an ADMITTED "medication" (as the FDA specifies it as) in the public drinking water under the guise of tooth health (which has declined insanely over the past few decades in America) that was meant to be "topical" but instead we all ingest it "in uncontrolled & unregulated.doses" every single f***ing day!!!

.....and people still think they actually care about our health or well beings?  Really?? 

If ANY of these lying MF'ers cared about "the people", step 1 would be immediately halting ALL water fluoridations, then step 2-- cleaning up all the fkn poisons in our foods.... step 3 -- stop poisoning the fkn air..... step 4 -- arrest every single one of the MF'ers who started, allowed, and wanted all this shit in all those things.   Throw them all in a dirt floor dungeon basement with a small hole dug under them for their bathroom breaks, and keep them alive on bread & water until their public trials for crimes against humanity..... (that humanity mostly agreed to under false pretenses and contract laws).

/end Darkside rant

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Yes agree 100%.   Vaccines are a scam and a way to deliver agendas to the population, they were never about "helping people"....lol.  I mean come the f*** on people, for real, seriously.... they put an ADMITTED "medication" (as the FDA specifies it as) in the public drinking water under the guise of tooth health (which has declined insanely over the past few decades in America) that was meant to be "topical" but instead we all ingest it "in uncontrolled & unregulated.doses" every single f***ing day!!!

.....and people still think they actually care about our health or well beings?  Really?? 

If ANY of these lying MF'ers cared about "the people", step 1 would be immediately halting ALL water fluoridations, then step 2-- cleaning up all the fkn poisons in our foods.... step 3 -- stop poisoning the fkn air..... step 4 -- arrest every single one of the MF'ers who started, allowed, and wanted all this shit in all those things.   Throw them all in a dirt floor dungeon basement with a small hole dug under them for their bathroom breaks, and keep them alive on bread & water until their public trials for crimes against humanity..... (that humanity mostly agreed to under false pretenses and contract laws).

/end Darkside rant

Agreed! Now, I'm just waiting for someone to post a response defending the medical industry haha!

16 hours ago, McWest said:

I don't trust any of these high profile celebrities. I'm sure they've seen and participated in all kinds of things that the public is unaware of. They know a lot more about real "politics" than the general public as well. The only ones you might and I do mean "might", have already been killed or suicided.

There is plenty wrong with vaccines, and big medicine because the medical industry can't be trusted to begin with. For all we know they've been planting nanites in every vaccine that are just waiting for the "proper" frequencies to be activitated. For what? [Shrugs shoulders] 

:wink:

Hmmm.... It could be like that movie the Kingsmen. If you haven't seen it I highly suggest! But anyways the main antagonist ( a billionaire) gives the population of the world free cellphones and uses a special frequency ( ELFs maybe?) to switch off all areas of the brain except pure anger and hatred. Basically turning everyone on the planet into a psycho killers that would turn one one another. So considering predictive programming and all the stuff I know now. So yeah what you say could absolutely be a possibility!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.