Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

Can someone help me with the name of a song?

4 posts in this topic

The catch phrase is: 'The most important thing for a man is to be free.'

Can someone please tell me the name of the song, and the group that sings it?

I searched for about 30 minutes and couldn't find anything. I went to a meta search page the searched over 300 databases for lyrics. You can place a partial line from a song and they will find it for you. They were coming up blank or with other non-related stuff. Are you sure about the line/phrase you posted? Do you at least know a year or around what year it came out? That would help. Try to rethink that line though. Sometimes just one word can change the search results.

Yeah, I watched it about 5 times in the 80s.It seems like it came out in the mid 80s

I also searched the 1000 entries in the site: 'Movie twists and surprise endings', with no results

I've got about 4 expert sites, and a MOD from ctc forums working on it , as well.

I thank you for your effort.

I would like it if you would at least make a guess as to what you think the Title might be.

Please and Thank You.

I'm guessing the Title is something like: ' The Hidden Valley'. But, I googled that one, and that wasn't it either.

What genre? Classic rock? Was it a slow song? Details man! I need more details!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.