Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

No Charges For Trump Campaign Manager

10 posts in this topic

Charges to Be Dropped in Michelle Fields Case

From Politico:

A Florida prosecutor has decided not to prosecute Donald Trump’s campaign manager for battery after a March run-in with former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, sources with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO.

The decision not to press charges against Corey Lewandowski is scheduled to be announced on Thursday afternoon by Palm Beach County State Attorney David Aronberg. Fields may still pursue a defamation case against Lewandowski, a source said.

http://dailybail.com/home/breaking-no-charges-for-trump-campaign-manager.html

:banana:

25 minutes ago, Brio said:

Charges to Be Dropped in Michelle Fields Case

From Politico:

A Florida prosecutor has decided not to prosecute Donald Trump’s campaign manager for battery after a March run-in with former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, sources with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO.

The decision not to press charges against Corey Lewandowski is scheduled to be announced on Thursday afternoon by Palm Beach County State Attorney David Aronberg. Fields may still pursue a defamation case against Lewandowski, a source said.

http://dailybail.com/home/breaking-no-charges-for-trump-campaign-manager.html

:banana:

There was nothing to prosecute, but she'll take his blood in civil court. way less proof needed.  Vamp.  

I don't know what's going on with this other guy from the Trump camp:

Trump Campaign Official Arrested On Federal Charges Linked To Bundy Ranch

FBI agents arrested Jerry DeLemus, co-chair of Veterans for Trump in New Hampshire, on Thursday following his indictment in connection with the 2014 Bundy Ranch standoff in Nevada, the New Hampshire Union Leader reported.

Federal charges against DeLemus included "conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, threatening a federal law enforcement officer, attempting to impede or injure a federal law enforcement officer and several firearms charges," the newspaper reported.

Susan DeLemus, a state representative and fellow supporter of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, confirmed her husband's arrest to the newspaper. Trump announced that he was forming Veterans for Trump in July and named DeLemus among the co-chairs.

<snip>

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jerry-delemus-arrested-bundy-ranch

They're going after Trump and people he knows in every way possible. Don't forget they've also threatened his sister who is a federal judge and his children. I'm sure he's getting plenty of threats, too.  I've never seen so many people this bent out of shape over someone running for president that they claim has no chance of winning. Just watching the biggest whiners about his possible election speaks volumes. They are the ones with the most to lose. Trojan horse or not, the circus is on. 

Lewandowski should counter sue, bury the little ho.

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Trojan horse or not, the circus is on. 

Definitely time to break out the peanuts and beer. Going to be an interesting summer. Got silver? lol

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Got silver?

Yup. lol

2 people like this

God I hate sue happy people. This B had no case to begin with. Every video angle that I've seen never showed him roughing her up. He simply moved her out the way, hell I've had to do that numerous times when I worked on different security details/bodyguard. Also I read in numerous articles that she was warned at least twice before he intervened. Ugh I hate liberal idiots. Lol I've said that way to much lately.  

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yup. lol

I've got some but need a lot more. Waiting on my tax refund hehe. 

:vFpL81r:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.