Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Obama is going to do his bidding for the Illuminati in 2016

19 posts in this topic

Obama is going to do his bidding for the Illuminati in 2016, That much is pretty clear.

For a power hungry maniac like Barack Obama, the prospect of surrendering control of the United States in 2016 is terrifying. To counter this, Obama appears to have come up with a plan to keep himself in office.

Remember this video?


Yeh well i agree with carson that no elections may be held due to widespread anarchy. And after everything obama has done i would not put this out of his sphere of influence. False Flag trigger, Nuclear Weapon triggered Tsunami which is something i need to get into so i shall do so:

All of the talk in media about a possible mega quake around california has been for the most part in your face, when it drops off the radar they bring it back. So we have that! we also have missing nukes still not accounted for! I strongly believe that the possibility exists for a Nuclear triggered mega-quake in that region. which would play on fears. Have a great cover story and allow obama to stay in office. Now the question is if this is the case then how would it be done?

Method 1: Nuke detonated off the coast, major sea quake and tsunami.

Method 2: Nuke detonated under california, Speeding up the natural process and either causing just a massive quake or fracturing the plate itself in an already weak state. Sliding it into the ocean.

So now i guess you know? Obama is going to do his bidding for the Illuminati in 2016 in one way or another.

And for your viewing pleasure.
 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A client of mine, and who was a power broker on Wallstreet let me know without any doubt that the next president would be a black man, and that he would be the last US president. This was obviously before anyone even heard the name obama. He wouldn't tell me his name, but he did tell me his first name began with an "O".

A second client/friend said pretty much the same thing without the "O" in his first name. He was also from Wallstreet. He told me that the president would cause a national incident and would cancel the elections indefinitely.

That was a long time ago, and now people can see the chickens are now coming home to roost...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Obama is going to do his bidding for the Illuminati in 2016, That much is pretty clear.

For a power hungry maniac like Barack Obama, the prospect of surrendering control of the United States in 2016 is terrifying. To counter this, Obama appears to have come up with a plan to keep himself in office.

Remember this video?


Yeh well i agree with carson that no elections may be held due to widespread anarchy. And after everything obama has done i would not put this out of his sphere of influence. False Flag trigger, Nuclear Weapon triggered Tsunami which is something i need to get into so i shall do so:

All of the talk in media about a possible mega quake around california has been for the most part in your face, when it drops off the radar they bring it back. So we have that! we also have missing nukes still not accounted for! I strongly believe that the possibility exists for a Nuclear triggered mega-quake in that region. which would play on fears. Have a great cover story and allow obama to stay in office. Now the question is if this is the case then how would it be done?

Method 1: Nuke detonated off the coast, major sea quake and tsunami.

Method 2: Nuke detonated under california, Speeding up the natural process and either causing just a massive quake or fracturing the plate itself in an already weak state. Sliding it into the ocean.

So now i guess you know? Obama is going to do his bidding for the Illuminati in 2016 in one way or another.

And for your viewing pleasure.
 

 

 

I was also warned many years back that 2016, 17, 18 would be key years for very big events. I even posted that on the other forums. Some really, really bad, and some just out of the ordinary memorable. Reference my thread about the acidic response for 16/18. I don't have the link right now. It's a pandemic that's coming and other things. It's not the end of the world though. Also, remember, the Transhumanism thing is really big stuff with all the genetic manipulation. As the people will be perishing, tptb believe they will be transcending, and that's no bullshit! The acidic response part I learned more recently. It agreed with the information I had from years ago about 2016 to 2018, so obviously, they are related.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generals gathered in their Masses!! 

Just like witches at Black Masses. 

Evil minds that plot Destruction!! 

Sorcerer's of Deaths construction. 

In the fields the bodies Burning!! 

As the war machine keeps turning. 

Buckle down people. 

Stay Cool. 

Roll Hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Generals gathered in their Masses!! 

Just like witches at Black Masses. 

Evil minds that plot Destruction!! 

Sorcerer's of Deaths construction. 

In the fields the bodies Burning!! 

As the war machine keeps turning. 

Buckle down people. 

Stay Cool. 

Roll Hard. 

Death and hatred to mankind,

poisoning their brainwashed minds.... Oh

lord yeah! Black sabbath knew what was up!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just read that Obama may release the 28 pages on 9/11. He's deciding weather he wants to or not. 

 

I know it's info wars but at least it's not Alex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It won't be a nuke under California. Too much Oil being produced there and Oil is the top of the triangle for the people who are the powers that think themselves untouchable.

Coastal Nuke could be a possibility. Nuking Chicago has been floated as an idea and you would blame it on the enemy of your choice.

 

Biological attacks can get out of hand (unless you already have the cures for your select people aka x-files and millennium plots).

 

Really you want an ongoing threat which can never be defeated so you can raise a generation under the imposed conditions so it becomes normal to them. That generation would think nothing of check points house searches people being taken away in the night or killed by overhead drones.

 

Bad news is if it happens in the USA the rest of the western world won't be far behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The idea of a nuclear detonation causing a major earthquake or tsunami is fantastical.

There have been many experiments with the "tsunami bomb". It doesn't work. (just makes a big splash)

Causing a major earthquake is even more outlandish. Nothing has been developed on that scale.

Better just to use them for what they were meant for.

They work good.

Tsar Bomba

 

Less cartoony footage:

 

Edited by VonLud
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

A client of mine, and who was a power broker on Wallstreet let me know without any doubt that the next president would be a black man, and that he would be the last US president. This was obviously before anyone even heard the name obama. He wouldn't tell me his name, but he did tell me his first name began with an "O".

A second client/friend said pretty much the same thing without the "O" in his first name. He was also from Wallstreet. He told me that the president would cause a national incident and would cancel the elections indefinitely.

That was a long time ago, and now people can see the chickens are now coming home to roost...

I have been saying for years Obama is the last POTUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VonLud said:

The idea of a nuclear detonation causing a major earthquake or tsunami is fantastical.

There have been many experiments with the "tsunami bomb". It doesn't work. (just makes a big splash)

Causing a major earthquake is even more outlandish. Nothing has been developed on that scale.

Better just to use them for what they were meant for.

They work good.

Tsar Bomba

 

Less cartoony footage:

 

As wrong as you are in denile. We could sim quakes with nukes as early as the 60s, but no way 50 years later. I got two youtube videos to prove it! Also, I kick it on CT sites to debunk and insult at any given chance - Your evil but all too accurate Twin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.