Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Big CT Directory Information Overhaul!

19 posts in this topic

I'm sure you all are aware of this and know that i have been doing it myself. So as of right this second i have changed how it works so that any member here can edit any entry as well as add new entries which will be editable by any members. Revisions will be saved and i will be able to revert if need be, much like a wiki.

And as i am also sure you are aware of. It is too big a job for one man!

So if you want to throw some suggestions into this thread or go ahead yourself and add new stuff or edit existing stuff with more info. Then you are welcome to do so.

You can find the directory section here!

It would be nice to see the community come together on what info you think needs listing etc. That achieves a greater understanding of what is important overall with the dissemination of information.

2 people like this

I'll have to find them but I have tons of links for survival and self defense PDFs as well as links to the few self defense systems that I personally recommend and train in one that I mainly train was created out of necessity in WWII to train the soldiers real quick like to go to war. Simple, effective, brutal. If I can't find the links I can email the PDFs to you to upload if your able to do that. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Groove said:

I'll have to find them but I have tons of links for survival and self defense PDFs as well as links to the few self defense systems that I personally recommend and train in one that I mainly train was created out of necessity in WWII to train the soldiers real quick like to go to war. Simple, effective, brutal. If I can't find the links I can email the PDFs to you to upload if your able to do that. 

I'm sure i can figure something out if you cant find links.

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm sure i can figure something out if you cant find links.

Good deal. When I get home I'll look and see what I can find. Also what about a podcast section?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Groove said:

Good deal. When I get home I'll look and see what I can find. Also what about a podcast section?

I think i could work something like that in yes

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Groove said:

Good deal. When I get home I'll look and see wha can find. Also what abo, ut a podcast section?

I love that idea,  i listen to them by the thousands,  no shit,  I have Gigabytes of them everywhere.  Flash drives,  old phones,  old laptops,  etc.  Massive  collection, but scattered. 

41 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I love that idea,  i listen to them by the thousands,  no shit,  I have Gigabytes of them everywhere.  Flash drives,  old phones,  old laptops,  etc.  Massive  collection, but scattered. 

Same here I have tons of e books on my PC and on external drives and thumb drives galore. At the moment kids are on the puter and I'm on my phone lol. 

24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Podcast section now created :D

I added one single entry that i listened to last to get us started! and to show you how to list them.

www.conspiracyoutpost.com/directory/

Good deal. I have a busy day at work today but I'll get some in there as soon as I can. 

Cool,  Im looking through some on this phone now,  but all the real good ones are on other media, I will get some on there soon though. 

Do I need to upload to a sharing site first?  Then paste a link?  

42 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Do I need to upload to a sharing site first?  Then paste a link?  

It would probably be better to find an online archive, that has them listed or hosted each podcast is normally up somewhere to listen to. As long as you know the name im sure i can dig into finding it for you.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.